Xiamen University announced new scholarships for international students. Students from all over the world can apply. University offering Scholarships for Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. programs. This is fully-funded scholarships 2020-2021. Those students who have the interest to study in China can now easily apply for Xiamen University International Scholarships China.
In addition, these scholarships are for full-time programs only. The main purpose of these scholarships is to attract international students to Xiamen University. All the details of Xiamen University International Scholarships China, requirements, financial awards and applying process are as follows.
- Apply Also for Jobs, Hilton Hotels International Jobs 2020
- Visit Also, Sister Cities Award at Toledo University, USA 2020-2021
Last Date to Apply: 15th April 2020
About Xiamen university
Xiamen University, colloquially known as Xia Da in Mandarin Chinese or Ha Tai in Xiamen dialect, is a public university in Xiamen, Fujian, with strengths in economics and management, fine arts, law, chemistry, journalism, communication, and mathematics.
Xiamen was the first university in China founded by a member of the overseas Chinese diaspora. It is now a well-ranked (top 50) university directly administered by the Chinese Ministry of Education and recognized as one of the 36 “Class A” institutions in the Double First-Class University Plan, a government initiative to cultivate a group of elite Chinese universities into “world-class” institutions.
Keypoints of Xiamen University International Scholarships China
The following are the main points of the scholarships 2020-2021.
- Host Country: China
- Host University: Xiamen University
- Offering Program: Bachelors, Masters, and Doctoral Program.
- Available Courses: All courses
- Eligible Countries: All International Countries are Eligible
- Number of Awards: Not Defined
- Value of Awards: Fully-Funded Scholarships
- Deadline: 15th April 2020.
Stay in Touch with OPPORTUNITYPOINT.INFO on:
- The applicant must not be a Chinese Citizen.
- Age Limit:
- For Bachelors Program: Age must be under 25.
- Masters Program: age limit for Masters program is 40.
- For the Ph.D. program: 45 age limit for Doctoral Program.
- Previous and relevant transcripts/degrees.
- Motivation Letter as well as Reference Letters.
- Updated CV.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP).
Benefits for Xiamen University International Scholarships China
- Fully Funded Scholarships.
- Complete Tuition Fees.
- Living Allowance.
- Study Awards.
- Bachelor’s Programs on Offer for 2020 Entry:
- XMU Master’s Programs on Offer for 2020 Entry:
- XMU Doctoral Programs on Offer for 2020 Entry:
Procedures of Application
Applicants shall complete an online application at http://application.xmu.edu.cn and upload the scan copy of the Application Form for Xiamen University Scholarships (https://admissions.xmu.edu.cn/16898/list.htm). The Scholarships Application Form should be completed in Chinese or English and signed by the applicant. There is no need to mail paper application materials.
1. Applicants are expected to submit a complete set of application materials and will be held responsible for the authenticity of their documents. Incomplete or forged application materials will be rejected.
2. Applicants are expected to keep their phones on, check their email and online application account regularly as XMU’s Admissions Office will contact them when necessary.