Affidavit Institute of judicial practice announced scholarships for International students. USA Science and Law school Scholarships in 2020 are fully funded. Moreover, All institutes in the USA under 1000 QS ranking are eligible. In these scholarships Undergraduate, Masters and Ph.D. programs are available.
In addition, every year Institute of Judicial Practice announced scholarships for foreign students. Also, The purpose of these scholarships to introduce an international judicial system to other countries. So all the details, requirements, financial awards and applying process are as follows.
- Check also, Denmark Government Scholarships 2020-2021
- Visit also, Azerbaijan Government Scholarships 2020-2021
Main Points of USA Science and Law school Scholarships
- NO APPLICATION FEES
- Host Country: United State of America, USA
- Host Institute: All science and Law schools in the USA under 1000 QS ranking.
- Offering Program: Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D.
- Available Course: Science, Engineering and Law courses.
- Award Value: Fully Funded Scholarships.
- Number of Awards: Depends on Eligible students.
Also, Stay in Touch with OPPORTUNITYPOINT.INFO on:
Check this also, World Citizen Talent Scholarship 2020-2021
Benefits for USA Science and Law school Scholarships
The following Details of financial awards.
Benefits for Undergraduate Program.
- Fully Funded Scholarships
- Tuition fees will be covered.
- Medical health insurance as well.
For Masters Program:
- It is also fully funded for Masters’s applicants.
- Full tuition fees as well as Accommodation allowance to the students.
- US$500 per month living allowance.
- Health insurance to the students.
For Ph.D. Program
- Similarly, For Ph.D. applicants, it is fully funded as well.
- Complete tuition fees during the whole period.
- US$800 living allowance per month for the first 2 semesters and it will be carried on for further years according to your academic performance.
- Ph.D. applicants will attend one international conference. Also, the expenses of the tour will be covered by the university.
- Also, medical health funds allocation for the students.
Find More Opportunities on Opportunity Point
The following are the requirements for the applicants.
Requirements for Undergraduate Applicants
- Must be taught previous school certificates/courses in English.
- If previous courses were not in the English language then the applicant is not eligible for Science & Law school scholarships.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) is a mandatory OR study plan.
- The applicant will provide two (2) recommendation letters from a previous school teacher.
- NOTE: Also, All applicants will get an offer letter first from any Science and Law University of USA under 1000 QS rankings. (offer letter or Admission letter).
- The applicant should be medically fit.
- Also, You need to have a 75% marks in the school.
- Age: 24 maximum age required.
For Masters & Ph.D. Applicants:\
- Above all mentioned requirements for Undergraduate also mandatory for masters and Ph.D. Applicants.
- Age: 30 years for both applicants.
- Submit a Research Proposal as well.
169 total views, 1 views today