The University of Tokyo offering Summer Fellowships for Undergraduate Students Internationally. Tokyo Amgen Award Program Fellowship’s duration is Two (2) months for Research. Hence, the University of Tokyo Fellowship Awards is for Biology or Science subjects.
In addition, All expenses will be cover by the Tokyo Amgen Awards Program Japan. The University of Tokyo published in 2006. After that, it expands internationally with the passage of time. In other words, everyone tries to get this fellowship because of ranking.
University of Tokyo Fellowship Awards announced every year for students internationally. International applicants who are doing Undergraduate studies in Science subjects and minimum clear their first year can apply for the Graduate Fellowship Research Program in Japan.
University of Tokyo Fellowship Details
All details of University of Tokyo Fellowships are as follow:
- Financial Coverage: Its Fully Funded Fellowship
- Host Country: Tokyo, Japan
- Time Period: Two (2) Months/ 8 Weeks
- Scholarship Offered: by Amgen Scholar Award Program, Amgen Foundation
- Start date of Fellowship: 9th June 2020 to Aug 3rd, 2020
So please Check: Sweden Government Scholarships (Fully Funded) 2020
Benefits/Financial Support in University of Tokyo Fellowship Awards
As we mentioned above all the expenses will bear by Amgen Foundation Japan.
- Stipend: JPY 250,000.
- Transportation: All Travel Expenses + Air Ticket
- Accommodation: Will be Provided by University in University Campus.
- Visits: You can Visit Different Institutes.
- Events: You can visit the Cultural events as well.
Availability of Fields for Graduation Fellowship:
There are many Courses available. So you can please follow the link to check your Majors & Fields Availability.
But first, you need to contact your Relevant Supervisors. Please Click Here
Are You Eligible For Tokyo Fellowship
- International Students can Apply
- Firstly Students of Undergraduate programs can Apply. (secondly minimum cleared 1st years of undergraduate degree because if your first year is not clear then you cant apply).
- Letter for English Proficiency
Documents Required for Fellowship
Firstly you need all these documents:
- Your updated CV & Cover Letter.
- Your Picture.
- Passport Copy & ID Card Copy.
- Educational Certificates.
- English Proficiency Letter (because of language ability).
- Two (2) Recommendation Letters from Associate Professors.
Above all documents are important.