The University of Pannonia announced scholarships for a Masters’s degree. These scholarships are international scholarships. All foreign students can apply easily to this scholarship. Almost all fields are available. All those students who have the interest to continue their studies in Hungary can apply now.
In addition, the university will also give permission to find funding opportunities in Hungary (as a stipend). Only full-time programs are acceptable for scholarship 2020-2021. All details of the scholarship, requirements of the scholarship and financial awards of the scholarship are as follows.
- Visit also, American University Scholarships (Fully-Funded 2020-2021)
- Check also, Australian National University Scholarships Fully-Funded
- Also, apply Freshmen Need-Based Scholarship USA 2020-2021
Last Date to Apply: 30th May 2020
About the University of Pannonia
The University of Pannonia is a university located in Veszprém, Hungary. It was founded in 1949 and is organized in five faculties: Arts and Humanities, Engineering, Agriculture, Economics and Information Technology.
The University of Pannonia ranked on 8th in Hungary as well as its world ranking increasing day by day.
The following are the main points of the scholarship 2020.
- Host Country: Hungary
- Host Institute: The University of Pannonia
- Number of Awards: Not Defined yet
- Offering Program: Masters Program
- Available Field/Course: All fields
- Nationality: All International students are eligible.
- Deadline: 30 May 2020
Stay in Touch with OPPORTUNITYPOINT.INFO on:
Requirements for University of Pannonia Hungary Scholarships
Check out the following requirements for the University of Pannonia Hungary Scholarships 2020-2021.
- The applicant must be an International student.
- Only a Full-time program will be entertained.
- Completed Application form.
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- All educational records. (transcripts/degrees and certificates).
- Reference Letters (minimum two).
- Motivational Letter.
- Photographs as well as National ID card.
- CV Resume.
- Remaining all documents (if necessary) university will notify.
Benefits for University of Pannonia Hungary Scholarships
- Full tuition fees
- The applicant can find funding opportunities in Hungary as well.
- Other Daily expenses.
- International Level Researchers.
- Modern technologies as well as methods.
- A deep insight into Problems.
How to Apply
Please follow all the details below first.
- Applicants will apply for admission first at the University of Pannonia – K?szeg Campus for MA in International studies.
- After getting admission letter/offer letter applicant can apply for Stipendium Hanaricum Scholarships.
- Complete application form with all required documents.
- Applicant must have a Bachelors’s degree in International Studies, Social sciences, economics, Law and Humanities.
- IELTS required as well.
210 total views, 1 views today