The University of Oxford announces Scholarships for Graduates & Post-Graduate students. Basically the Clarendon Fund scheme at Oxford University UK offers 140 Scholarships every year. Oxford University Scholarships Fully Funded for those students who have the ability to pursue their studies in University of oxford.
The University of Oxford is one of the oldest universities in the World. In addition, it is basically a Research University. This is one of those Universities which had promoted women’s Education initially.
These Scholarships can avail everyone Internationally who have done their Graduation and Master’s Degree. There are 140 Scholarships in every field.
Details & Eligibility for Oxford University Scholarships Fully Funded
- Scholarships for: Firstly you must have a Bachelor’ or Master’s Degree.
- Host Country: United Kingdom. (UK)
- Host University: University of Oxford United Kingdom.
- Offering Programs: Master’s and Ph.D. in any Field
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities can Apply
- Academic Percentage: Applicant with 3.7 CGPA can Apply Directly.
- Personal Statement: You need to submit your Personal Statment.
- Recommendation Letters: 2 Recommendation Letters required.
- Language Skills: Initially you can submit your English Proficiency letter but University did not define IELTS or TOFEL. Hence, If they will announce the Langauge skills requirements we will update accordingly.
Above all are basic and Eligibility details.
Note: Any Diploma or Certificates instead of Degree are not Acceptable.
In addition, You can Subscribe to us on the website or on Facebook Page. Please go ahead for Quick Alerts because we don’t want to miss the chance to serve you.
Also Check: Marriott 1500+ Jobs For All Nationalities 2020
Benefits If You Avail this Scholarship
- There is 140 Scholarship Approximately which are offering by Oxford University. So if you are interested to go ahead.
- All courses are available so You can apply according to your field.
- University will cover Full Tuition Fee.
- Living Cost will be at least £15,009 annually. It varies with Part-Time courses.
So you can Check out Available Courses here. Please CLICK HERE
This is very Important to Visit the Official Website. For Instance, Complete details Applying Procedure for Scholarships. Click on Below Button.
481 total views, 1 views today