The School of Divinity announced scholarships for international bachelor’s degree holders. Also, All those students who have outstanding grades and willing to study at the University of Edinburgh Scholarships 2020-2021 can apply now. Divinity school offering scholarships in the Postgraduate/Masters program.
In addition, these awards are totally based on academic merit. (not based on need). Those students who have to wish to carry on their studies in the United Kingdom, (UK) can apply now. So all details, requirements, benefits and applying procedures are mentioned below.
About Edinburgh University
Moreover, The University of Edinburgh is ranked 20th on the globe according to 2020 QS World University Rankings. It is ranked at the 6th best university in Europe by the U.S. News’ Best Global Universities Ranking. Also, 7th best in Europe by the Times Higher Education Ranking.
From Nobel and Olympic champions to space explorers and prime ministers, the University of Edinburgh has been influencing history since it opened the gates to its first students in 1583.
Details of University of Edinburgh Scholarships 2020-2021
- Host University: University of Edinburgh
- Host Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- Offering Program: Postgraduate/Masters
- Award Value: Fully-Funded as well as partial scholarships. (both are available).
- Number of Awards: Not defined by the University.
- Available courses: All courses are available.
Eligibility for University of Edinburgh Scholarships 2020-2021
The following are the requirements and eligibility for the scholarships.
- International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
- Bachelor’s degree required with excellent grades.
- The minimum university offers the applicant for admission. (unconditional offer letter).
- Eligible applicants should not wait for an offer of admission before applying for the scholarship but an offer of admission is necessary to be awarded a scholarship.
- Reference letters (minimum two) as well as a motivation letter.
- Statement of purpose. (not mandatory)
- Two photographs.
- Applicants must have 65% of bachelor’s degree.
- Similarly, For North American applicants, the equivalent of 65% is a GPA of 3.40.
For quick alerts, you can join us on:
The tuition fees of the candidate will be covered by the university. Partial scholarships are also available. (50%)
The scholarship deadline is 23:59 GMT 6th April 2020.
In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to five working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
The applicant can get an online application form which is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd on web-based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance
Then you can contact [email protected] for more details.
Please note that applications always exceed the number of awards available. Candidates are encouraged to apply to other funding agencies in addition to these funds.
177 total views, 1 views today