The University of Bristol applications are now open. Bristol University International Scholarships 2020-2021 offering two programs Think Big scholarships for Undergraduate and Think Big Masters scholarships. Moreover the purpose of these scholarships to entertain excellent & brilliant students. Those who have eligibility to carry on their studies in the UK.
In addition, the University of Bristol was founded in 1595. It is a Redbrick university in Bristol, United Kingdom. This university is one of the best and top universities in the world. Also, It is ranked in the top 10 universities in the UK and 49th in the world.
So those students who want to pursue their study career in United Kindom can apply now online.
About Bristol University
Bristol consistently ranks in the world’s top 100 and UK’s top ten universities in league tables that draw on information about both research and teaching excellence.
We are one of the most popular UK universities, attracting on average eight top-quality applicants for every place, and our graduates are among the most sought-after by employers across the globe.
Over 40 percent of our teaching programs are accredited by professional bodies, who consistently acknowledge the excellence of our research-rich curriculum, our learning environment, and our learning outcomes.
The review processes undertaken by these bodies are extremely detailed and are conducted by leading academics and practitioners
Details of Bristol University International Scholarships 2020-2021
The following are the details of Think Big scholarships.
- Host University: University of Bristol
- Offering Programs: Undergraduate and Masters.
- Number of Awards: Not Defined
- Program Start Date: September 2020
- Nationality: International students are eligible.
Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships
Who should apply?
The following details for eligibility of Think Big Undergraduate Scholarship:
- Candidates are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- Must have applied to start a full-time undergraduate degree in one of the qualifying courses at the University of Bristol in September 2020.
What’s on offer?
- A number of awards valued at £5,000 and £10,000 are available to Undergraduate students.
- The awards can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
- Any full-time undergraduate course, with the exception of Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science.
When is the deadline?
The deadline for the Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships is:
11:59pm (GMT) Sunday, 29 March 2020
University will contact selected applicants on 24 April 2020.
You can also join our Social Media Groups for the quick alert.
Check out also, Fully-Funded Excellence Masters Fellowships 2020-2021
How do Undergraduate applicants can apply?
Please read the terms and conditions before applying.
Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships
Who should apply?
You can apply for a Think Big Postgraduate Scholarship:
- Applicants are classified as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- have applied to start a one-year, full-time taught the postgraduate program at the University of Bristol in September 2020
What’s on offer?
- A number of awards valued at £5,000, £10,000 and £20,000 are available to Postgraduate students.
- Similarly, The awards can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
- Any one-year, full-time taught postgraduate program.
Please Note: You will automatically be considered for rounds 1 and 2, so there is no need to submit your application again if you are not made an offer in round 1.
302 total views, 1 views today