Turkey Government Fully Funded Scholarships 2020 with the help of the Türkiye Burslari Scheme. Turkey Government Fully Funded Scholarships offering for Undergraduate, Masters, Ph.D. Programs and Short Courses in TURKEY.
In addition, Türkiye Burslari Scholarships announced every year in December for all International students. Therefore, those students who have to wish to continue their studies in Turkish Universities are warmly welcome. Applications are Now Open.
In addition, Turkish Universities polish and develop new student’s skills according to the environment. So it’s a great opportunity for all international students. Another main reason for this scholarship program is to create better mutual relations among the counties.
Financial Support Directly and Indirectly
All the following benefits for selected applicants.
- Tuition Fees: Because of its fully-funded scholarship that’s why the Government will bear all your fees.
- Universities will afford your full accommodation during the scholarship time period.
- Medical: Your health insurance will be free from the Turkish Government.
This following financial support is only for Undergraduate Applicants.
- Stipend: 700 TL/ Month.
- Fully covered Tuition fee in any University of Turkey.
- One year the Turkish Langauge course will be free.
- Complete Medical Health Insurance for the applicant.
- Living arrangments on the University Campus.
- Two Ways Air Tickets for selected applicants.
Above all financial support is only for the Undergraduate Program.
Note: Please follow us on Facebook and join our Whatsapp Group as well as You can Subscribe our website for Latest Alerts.
Benefits for Masters and Ph.D. Programs:
These following benefits are only for Masters and PhD. Programs.
- Fully Tuition Fees.
- Stipend: 950 TL/month for Masters Program and 1400 TL/Month for Ph.D. Program.
- Return Air Ticket for Selected Applicants.
- The government will bear Living Expenses.
- Complete Accommodation expenses.
- Turkish Language course per/year
- Also Check: UNIVERSITY OF CANBERRA FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS
- Check out: Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program
Financial Support to Short Term Program’s Applicant:
- For Research Scholarship Program (Maximum 10 Months program) applicant will get 3000 TL/Month.
- No other benefits for Short Term courses except Stipend.
Also, There are NO APPLICATION FEES for these Scholarship Programs.
Are You Eligible for Turkey Government Fully Funded Scholarships
Please check out the following Requirments for Turkey Scholarships:
- So Age criteria are very strict, for Undergraduate Degree, the applicant must not be 19 years.
- For Masters Program, you must be 32 years.
- Similarly, for a Ph.D. program, the applicant maximum age will be 37 years and for Research Program applicant’s age must be 47.
- 70 Percentage (%) is compulsory for the Undergraduate Program.
- Likewise, 75% for Masters and Ph.D. Programs.
- Medical Students can apply if they have 90% Marks.
- Recent Degree/Diploma/Certificates.
- IELTS and TOEFL. (Not Mandatory)
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Work Experience Letters. (if any)
Above all mentioned requirements for Turkey Government scholarships.
Please visit the official website as well for further details.
1,717 total views, 1 views today