The Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program (ADB – JSP) announced scholarships at the University of Auckland, New Zealand. Students from all over the world can apply for The University of Auckland-ADB Scholarships 2021. The ADB-Japan Scholarship program aims to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of ADB’s developing member countries.
In addition, Students who want to continue their studies in the Masters Program can apply. The applicant can apply in almost all fields. Available fields are mentioned below. All details of ADB-Japan Scholarships, requirements, financial awards and applying procedure are as follows.
Last Date to Apply: 19 July 2020
- Apply Also, Sister Cities Award at Toledo University, USA 2020-2021
- Visit Also, Amsterdam Merit Scholarships Netherland 2020-2021
About ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
The Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program (ADB – JSP) was established in April 1988 with financing from the Japanese government. Also, the aim is to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of ADB’s developing member countries to undertake postgraduate studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions in the Asia-Pacific region.
Upon completion of their study programs, scholars are expected to contribute to the economic and social development of their home countries.
The main point of The University of Auckland-ADB Scholarships 2021
The following are the key points of the New Zealand scholarships.
- Host Country: New Zealand
- Host University: The University of Auckland
- Sponsoring Institute: The Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program (ADB – JSP).
- Offering Program: Masters Program.
- Available Course/fields: Mentioned Below.
- Eligible Nationality: All ADB-Japan Members Countries.
- Number of Awards: 150+
- Deadline: 19 July 2020.
Stay in Touch with OPPORTUNITYPOINT.INFO on:
The following are the available MASTERS fields for the scholarships.
- Public Health
- Science (Environmental Science)
- Arts (Development Studies)
- International Business
- Masters programs in Engineering.
- Tuition fees at the University of Auckland.
- Airfare from the scholar’s home country to Auckland, New Zealand.
- The basic cost of living in Auckland.
- Health and medical insurance in New Zealand.
- Airfare from Auckland, New Zealand, to the scholar’s home country at the conclusion of his or her course of study.
- For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation.
Scholarships are available to citizens of the following countries/areas:
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
Eligibility for The University of Auckland-ADB Scholarships 2021
- The applicant will apply for admission first.
- Have a bachelor’s degree with a good academic record.
- An applicant with 2 years of work experience will be preferred.
- Must be proficient in English Langauge.
- Age limit:
- Age limit is 35 whereas in few cases age limit for managers or senior officials will be 45.
- Good medical health.
- Willing to go back to the home country.
- STAFF of JSP cant apply.
- Those applicants who already enrolled in the Masters Program can not apply.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must submit the following documentation in full prior to the closing date:
- Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet
- Completed ADB-JSP Application Form
- Offer Letter or Admission letter.
- Academic documentation.
- Work Experience Letter.
- Certificate of Income issued by the company.
- Certificate of Family Income issued by the company. Must be either your parent’s or spouses’ annual/monthly income.
- Copy of your Passport.
- Valid IELTS test.
Where to Submit
All of the above documents must be submitted in full by post and received by the University of Auckland no later than 19 July 2020:
Applications and Admissions
The University of Auckland
Private Bag 92019
245 total views, 1 views today