The Maastricht University Holland-High Potential Scholarships announced and applications are Open now. The University of Maastricht offering a Masters Degree Program for International students but Students from EU/EEA Regions are not Eligible.
In addition, the Dutch Ministry of Education and The University of Maastricht mutually offering these scholarships. Therefore, Those students who are interested to pursue their study career at Maastricht University Holland Scholarships Program Netherlands are welcome now.
The University of Maastricht has good Ranking on Globe. There are more than 18000 students are studying at UM. So it’s a very good opportunity for International students to Continue their future in Holland.
Check out Also: List of International Scholarships Fully Funded 2020
Please also check: Gates Cambridge Fully Funded Scholarships UK 2020
Benefits and Awards of Maastricht University Holland Scholarships
Please Check out the following benefits for selected applicants.
- These are Fully Funded Scholarships for International students Except EU/EEA citizens.
- Scholarship’s award value is €29.000.
- Complete Tuition Fees University will bear.
- Monthly stipend for selected applicants.
- Maastricht University Holland is a host University.
- Free Accommodation as well as free medical.
- Applicant Visa cost.
- Academic Training.
|Accommodation expenses||€ 12,350* (13 months) or € 23,750* (25 months)||Paid to students by the UM International Services Desk|
|Medical Insurance||€ 700*||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
|Visa Application costs||€ 171*||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
|Tuition Fees||€ 13,800; € 15,500 or € 16,800 depending on the tuition of your study program||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
|Pre-Academic Training Exp.||€ 695*||Similarly Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
Above all are the awards and benefits for the selected applicants.
In addition, Please Join our Whatsapp Group, Facebook page and Facebook Group for Quick Alerts to click on the following links.
Also, fulfill the following requirements to avail of UM scholarship.
- Candidate holds international Nationality Except for EEA/EU or Switzerland.
- Dual Nationalities are not eligible.
- You have applied for admission to a full-time Master’s program at UM for the 2020 academic year. Also, There are two types of Programs in Masters. (12 months & 24 Months).
- Check out also the List of Masters Programs on Official website of University mentioned below.
- Firstly You need to apply for admission to the University of Maastricht.
- You have never studied in Netherland before.
- 35 Age Limit.
- Excellent Grades in your Last Degree.
- Updated CV.
- Motivational Letter.
- Recommendation Letter (2).
- And also Minimum one Reference.
How to Apply:
Once you have submitted your application via Studielink to University, you will receive a student ID number for Maastricht University. You will need a student number in order to complete and submit the Scholarship Application Form. Otherwise, your application will be rejected.
Please Check out Official Advertisement by click on the following button.
774 total views, 1 views today