International Higher Education Scholarship Program offering by International Cooperation and Development Funds (ICDF). TaiwanICDF Fully Funded Scholarships 2020 announced for Undergraduate, Graduate, and Ph.D. programs. This opportunity can avail international Students from all over the world.
Moreover, TaiwanICDF Fully Funded Scholarships 2020 provides scholarships for higher education and has developed undergraduate, graduate and Ph.D. programs in cooperation with renowned partner universities in Taiwan.
So those applicants who are interested to continue their studies in Taiwan can apply now in almost all fields. Moreover, Every year International Cooperation and Development Funds (ICDFs) offer scholarships for international students.
Details and Requirements
The following are the details of TaiwanICDFs.
- Fully funded scholarships.
- There are 31 different courses in 21 different universities in Taiwan.
- All fields are available to apply.
- Also, check out a list of all eligible countries below.
- Be a citizen of a country on the List of Countries Eligible for TaiwanICDF Scholarship, and satisfy any specific criteria established by his or her country and/or the government of citizenship.
- Neither be a national of the Republic of China (Taiwan) nor an overseas compatriot student.
- Satisfy the admission requirements of the partner university to which he or she has applied to study under a TaiwanICDF scholarship.
- Candidate must be able to satisfy all requirements for a Resident Visa.
- Upon accepting a TaiwanICDF scholarship, not hold any other ROC (Taiwan) government-sponsored scholarship.
- Not be applying for another TaiwanICDF scholarship in unbroken succession —to apply for a 2020 scholarship.
- The applicant has never had any scholarship revoked by any ROC (Taiwan) government agency or related institution, nor been expelled from any Taiwanese university.
- Documents of previous academic records.
- Motivational Letter, as well as References, letters.
- Also, a Statement of purpose (SOP) required.
- No English proficiency letter requirement defined yet.
Eligible Countries for TaiwanICDF Fully Funded Scholarships 2020
Fiji, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Myanmar, Nauru, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Tuvalu, Vietnam, Jordan, Mongolia, Russia, Turkey, Africa, Eswatini, Côte d’Ivoire, South Africa, Caribbean, Haiti, Saint Christopher (St. Kitts) and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Belize, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Latvia, Kosovo, Poland, Hungary, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Albania.
Above all countries are eligible for the Taiwan Scholarships.
Also, You can also join our Whatsapp Group or Facebook Group
Officially defined benefits for the applicants are the following.
- TaiwanICDF scholarships are fully funded.
- Monthly stipend.
- Return Airfare (from home country to Taiwan and from Taiwan to the home country).
- Full housing allowances.
- Complete tuition fees as well as Credit fees.
- Health insurance for the selected applicants.
- All stationery costs.
- (1) Undergraduate Program: Each student receives NT$12,000 per month as an allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses. This is deposited into a student’s local bank account on a monthly basis.
- (2) Master’s Program: Each student receives NT$15,000 per month as an allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses.
- (3) Ph.D. Program: Each student receives NT$17,000 per month as an allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses. Similarly, This is deposited into a student’s local bank account on a monthly basis. Also, a student’s host institute may offer to continue paying this monthly allowance for courses exceeding four years; the duration and amount will be determined by the host university.
Above all financial awards for selected applicants.
Also, you can visit the official website for detailed information.
604 total views, 1 views today