Different institutions of Sweden advertised the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP). So those applicants who are excited to pursue their studies in Sweden as well they have work experience can apply in Swedish Fully Funded Scholarships. International students are eligible.
Swedish Higher Education Institutions and Swedish Universities offering the scholarship in the master’s program. Huge awards of scholarships announced this year 2020. There are more than 600 courses offered.
In addition, Every year Swedish Higher Education Institutions granted scholarships in different programs for international students. The applicant should have an excellent academic record. Also, check out all the details of Sweden Scholarships for Global Professionals.
- Check out also Aga Khan Foundation (AKF) International Scholarships 2020
- Also, check New Zealand University of Canterbury Fully Funded Scholarships 2020-2021
Details & requirements
The following are the requirements and details of Sweden Scholarships.
- The Swedish Institute (SI) offering scholarships for Global Professionals.
- Work experience is mandatory as well as an employment letter.
- The host country will be Sweden.
- Also, More than 300 scholarships for Masters program as well as 600+ courses.
- A motivation letter.
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- 2 letters of reference.
- Passport copy.
- The applicant can also check ‘host universities and courses’.
- Check Complete Eligibility Requirements.
You can visit also Canada Scholarships for Undergraduate 2020
Eligible Countries for Swedish Fully Funded Scholarships
Complete list of Eligible countries.
- The Gambia
- Myanmar (Burma)
- Sri Lanka
These above all countries eligible for Swedish Institute scholarships for Global Scholars.
In addition, also visit Whatsapp Group, Facebook page and Facebook Group for Quick Alerts.
Benefits Swedish Fully Funded Scholarships
The following are the bonuses for selected applicants.
- 300+ scholarships.
- 600+ master’s program courses.
- List of university and courses.
- Full Tuition fees will be covered.
- Accommodation Expenses SEK 10,000 per month.
- Airfare SEK 15,000 for international selected applicants as well as medical insurance.
Above all are defined benefits by Sweden Institute.
You can also visit the official advertisement of Sweden Institute scholarships.
711 total views, 2 views today