Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program offering Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students in Hungary 2020-2021. These Hungaricum sholarship scheme is very similar to the China Scholarship Counsil Program. Therefore, Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program offers Scholarships for Undergraduates programs, Master Degree, and Ph.D Researchers.
Applicants for the scholarships will send their applications to Hungary Government Scholarship Counsil and after that HGSC will contact with your desired university for further proceedings.
Benefits in Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program
Following are the financial support by Hungary Government.
- There is NO Application Fees for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program
- Fully Tution Fees will be Covered.
- Medical Insurance will be given by Government.
- Applicant will get Stipend Euro 150/month for MS/BS Programs and Euro 450/month for Ph.D Programs.
- Shared Accomodation will be free.
Note: Please follow us on Facebook and Join our Whatsapp Group as well as You can Subscribe our website for Latest Alerts.
Please also Visit: Canada Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholarships 2020-2023
How to Apply
- Firstly you need to fill online application including all your data.
- Secondly you required to mention three (3) prefered courses in online application.
- Here is the List of Courses 1 / PDF List of programs offered by host Hungarian Universities and also list of Courses 2. Please Select from these.
- After finding desired university from the above all list of Hungarian Universities, then fill detail in online application form and contact “Sending Partner” that may be Hungary Embassy in your home country.
- So Overall Twenty Seven Universities and 420 Degree programs under this scholarship.
- There is NO Application FEES.
- Selected applicants will announce after 10th April and will be called for a skype based interview.
Followings are the Required Documents:
- Online Application with Picture.
- Minimum one Page Motivational Letter.
- Online English Proficiency Proof. NO IELTS required.
- Applicants for Bachelors Program will submit School Certificates.
- Similarly for Masters Program, applicant required to submit his/her bachelors degree.
- Same with Doctoral Program, Applicant will submit masters degree with online apllication.
- Physical Examination Form.
- Study Plan or Research Purposal is required.
- Passport Copy.
- You need to download Statement of Application form, and will attach after signing.
- Two recommendation letters for Ph.D Program.
- Complete Research Plan.
- Ph.D applicants please Visit this NOTICE before applying.
So Above all requirments are very important for scholarship.
Also, Follow The Official Advertisement Link Below.