The University of Toledo, USA announced Scholarships for the Bachelor’s program. Students from all over the world can apply for the Sister Cities Award at Toledo University. Those students who have to wish to study in the United States of America or have an ability and excellent academic record can apply easily.
In addition, the University of Toledo offers scholarships each year. This scholarship program will complete in 4 years or in 8 Semesters. This program is only for new undergraduate programs. All details of the scholarships, requirements, benefits, and procedures of applying are as follows.
- Apply also, Amsterdam Merit Scholarships Netherland 2020-2021
- Visit also, La Trobe University Scholarships for International Students (Australia, 2020)
Last Date to apply: 1st May 2020
The University of Toledo is one of 14 state universities in Ohio. University was established in 1872. Also, it became a member of the state university system in 1967. The University of Toledo and the Medical University of Ohio merged July 2006 to form the third-largest public university operating budget in the state. The University is approved by The Higher Learning Commission.
Available Courses at University:
- Arts and Letters
- Business and Innovation
- Graduate Studies
- Health and Human Services
- Medicine and Life Sciences
- Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- University College
Main Points of Sister Cities Award at Toledo University
The Following are the important points for the scholarships.
- Host Country: United States of America
- Host University: The University of Toledo
- Offering Program: Bachelors
- Number of Awards: Not defined
- Available Course: All mentioned above.
- Eligible Nationality: Domestic as well as international students.
- Deadline: 1st May 2020.
Stay in Touch with OPPORTUNITYPOINT.INFO on:
Those students whose permanent address is within one of the Toledo Sister Cities/Regions at the same time as the application, including:
- Toledo, Spain
- Londrina, Brazil
- Qinhuangdao, China
- Nanchong, China
- Szeged, Hungary
- Csongrad, Hungary
- Coimbatore, India
- Bekaa Valley, Lebanon
- Poznan, Poland
- Toyohashi, Japan
- Tanga, Tanzania
- Delmenhorst, Germany
- Hyderabad, Pakistan
Terms and Conditions for Sister Cities Award at Toledo University
- The awarded scholarship begins in the semester the student is accepted (unless that is summer semester; then the students will need to complete a summer aid application, otherwise the scholarship will begin in the fall semester).
- Students must be registered and attend on a full-time basis each semester the award is used (although see below for renewal requirements). The award must be used for consecutive semesters. The maximum length of this scholarship is eight (8) semesters, not to exceed five consecutive calendar year.
- One-half of the year award will be applied to the student’s bill each fall and spring semester to help pay for the out-of-state surcharge (up to 18 credit hours per semester). This award is not refundable. Additional awards of other grants, scholarships, or benefits, restricted to the OOS surcharge may reduce the amount of this scholarship.
- This scholarship will be used toward the payment of costs incurred at The University of Toledo and is not transferable to any other college or university.
- Also, check out UCD School of Education Scholarships 2020-2021
- Visit, Orange Knowledge Fully-Funded Scholarships 2020-2021
- This scholarship could be adjusted or rescinded if the student is a recipient of an athletic scholarship.
- Academic year requirements for scholarship recipients enrolled in degree programs that require a mandatory co-op or internship experience will be adjusted as needed. Students will need to contact the Scholarship Office at [email protected]
- Renewal Process: The academic year begins with the summer semester and ends with the spring semester. Annual review for renewal will be at the end of each spring term unless placed on a term by term review.
- Scholarships are automatically renewed if the student maintains a 2.0 cumulative GPA and earns 30 UT credit hours.
- Students on an approved co-op/internship during two semesters of the academic year are required to maintain a 2.0 cumulative GPA and earn 15 UT credit hours in one semester.
- Renewal requirements are subject to change at any time. The notice would be provided through students’ Rocket email accounts.
Selected Applicant will get Award amount: $9,360 per year. This award value he/she can use anywhere except for English Langauge Tuition fees.
242 total views, 1 views today