The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) announced scholarships for international students. A STAR institute offering a Ph.D. The program almost in all fields. Moreover, there is many university’s collaboration for these awards. Singapore Government Scholarships 2020 (Fully Funded) for All International Students.
In addition, Ph.D. training will be taken out in English at your preferred lab at A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS or SUTD. So Students will be supervised by well-known researchers in these labs. Simultaneous successful achievement, students will be awarded a Ph.D. degree.
Singapore is the gateway to any of the fastest-growing marketplaces in the Asia Pacific region. The applicant can pursue their Ph.D. education in Singapore, establish a world link and take your research career to greater heights.
Details of Singapore Government Scholarships 2020 (Fully Funded)
The following are the complete details of SINGA scholarships.
The following Research areas under the Ph.D. The program divided into two categories:
- Physical Science and Engineering.
- Biomedical Sciences.
More information on:
- A*STAR Supervisors and Projects
- NTU Supervisors and Projects
- NUS Supervisors and Projects
- SUTD Supervisors and Projects
Please note that you will be required to indicate your choices of supervisor in the application form.
You can also join our Social Media Groups for the quick alert.
- International students are eligible.
- Motivation Letter required as well as Reference letters. (minimum two).
- Recently completed a degree with good grades.
- Have good skills in writing and speaking the English language.
- Recent photographs.
- Previous research study. (if any)
The above all eligibility criteria are not exhaustive.
Benefits of Singapore Government Scholarships 2020 (Fully Funded)
The award provides support for up to 4 years of Ph.D. studies including:
- Fully Tuition fees will be covered.
- S$2,000 Stipend per month, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the completion of the Qualifying Examination.
- One-sided airfare reward of up to S$1,500*.
- A one-time allowance of S$1,000*.
The approximated expense of residing in Singapore.
|Items||Per Student Per Month (S$)|
|Food||University Canteens||250 – 350|
|Meals outside Campus||450 – 600|
|Livings(based on a single room)||On-Campus*||400 – 700|
|Transport Costs (local)||100 – 150|
|Other Costs (stationary, laundry, toiletries, recreation, etc.)||400 – 500|
|Total Estimated Cost of Living||1,400 – 2,000|
*Priority for on-campus accommodation is normally given to first-year students.
How to Apply:
1. Browse Ph.D. Research Projects
Please browse your interesting projects through Research Areas.
2. Documents Required
Do prepare the following documents in advance before applying them.
Note: Do NOT mail any hard copy documents to SINGA Office. All documents need to be submitted online.
b. A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
3.Transcripts & Reports
ALL transcripts need to be in English translation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s educational results.
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been given.
- Recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).
GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results. However, do note that you may be requested by the university to submit satisfactory scores as part of the university admission requirement.
Check out also, Complete list of International Scholarships and Fellowships 2020
Please read the important information below.
- Please make sure that the information you provide during registration in the application portal is correct, as the information will be used for verification upon your first log-in.
- Ensure that you apply for the correct scholarship – “Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)” – in the application portal after logging in.
- Do NOT mail any hard copy documents to the SINGA Office.
- Please submit your applications as early as possible. This will provide enough time for your referees to submit their online recommendation reports before the application deadline. As well as only applications with 2 recommendation reports will be considered.
- Also, check and ensure that all data you have entered in the online application form is correct and accurate before you submit the application. Amendments to the application will NOT be possible after it is submitted.
The submission deadline for January 2021 intake: 1 June 2020 (23:59hrs GMT +8 Singapore time)
204 total views, 2 views today