Simon Fraser University Canada announced once again fellowships for International students. Students who want to pursue their studies in Masters or Ph.D. programs can apply to Simon Fraser University Fellowships Canada 2020.
In addition, the applicant should have excellent grades in Bachelors’s or Masters’s Degree. Students can apply in all courses which university offer. This scholarship covers full tuition fees as well as living expenses. So those students who want to study in Canada can now easily apply online for scholarships. Al details, requirements, benefits and applying processes are as follows.
- Apply also, Comillas Pontifical University Scholarships Spain 2020
- Visit Also, Scottish Government Scholarships 2020-2021
Applications are OPEN NOW
Key Points of Simon Fraser University Fellowships Canada 2020
The following are the key points of the Canada scholarships in 2020.
- Host Country: Canada
- Host University: Simon Fraser University
- Offering Program: Masters & Ph.D.
- Available Courses: All available courses in the university.
- Number of Awards: Not defined
- Eligible Countries: All over the World.
- Deadline: Applications are Open
Simon Fraser University (SFU) is a public research university in British Columbia, Canada, with three campuses: Burnaby (main campus), Surrey, and Vancouver. The 170-hectare (420-acre) main Burnaby campus on Burnaby Mountain, located 20 kilometers (12 mi) from downtown Vancouver, was established in 1965 and comprises more than 30,000 students and approximately 950 faculty members.
Undergraduate and graduate programs at SFU operate on a year-round, three-semester schedule, and it is the only Canadian university that competes in the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). In 2015, SFU became the second Canadian university to receive accreditation from the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
Stay in Touch with OPPORTUNITYPOINT.INFO on:
Eligibility for Simon Fraser University Fellowships Canada 2020
Check out the following eligibility for Scholarship application.
- Students from all over the world can apply for the scholarships.
- Only those courses which are offering by the university will be considered.
- Applicant must have 3.67 Grades in previous Programs/degrees.
- All supporting documents required.
Each Selected applicants will get $15000 CDN per year. It also includes Living Expenses.
How to Apply
Please Note: Eligible candidates should contact the Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies Office directly at [email protected] with the supporting documentation.
The candidate needs to prove his academic excellence as well. English language proficiency also required by the university.
149 total views, 1 views today