Sheffield University finally announced scholarships for Undergraduate programs. Applicants from worldwide can apply through an online application form. Sheffield University Fully-Funded Scholarships 2020 totally based on a merit system. Moreover, those candidates who have an interest to study in the United Kingdom can apply now.
In addition, Sheffield University is basically a public research university. The University of Sheffield founded in 1828. It is ranked in the 70th in the world. UOS is one of the best universities on the globe.
Therefore, students with good academic percentages and have the ability to pursue their study career will be preferred. All details about Undergraduate scholarships are as follow.
About Sheffield University
Sheffield University is a member of the Russell Group of leading UK research universities. Also, Outstanding performance for excellent teaching and research, as part of a genuinely global community, is consistently verified by international independent assessments.
We also came in at number 42 out of 200 universities in Europe and we’re in the top 50 most international universities in the world, with a ranking of 42 out of 800leading universities worldwide.
This University ranked 22nd out of 250 universities in Europe. And also, in the first international ranking to measure the quality of teaching across the world, the Europe Teaching Rankings.
Details for Sheffield University Fully-Funded Scholarships 2020
The following are the details for undergraduate scholarships.
- Host country: United Kingdom
- Host University: The University of Sheffield
- Offering course: Undergraduate
- Number of Awards: 150+ scholarships
- Field of Study: All field of studies are available
- All academic certificates, awards and supporting documents.
You can also join our Social Media Groups for the quick alert.
Please check out the list of following countries which are eligible.
- Kenya, Uganda, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, South Africa, Tanzania, Mauritius, Jordan, Nigeria, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Oman, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt, Sudan, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma), Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Japan, Turkey, Sri Lanka, South Korea, Pakistan, Norway.
Eligibility for Sheffield University Fully-Funded Scholarships 2020
The applicant’s eligibility based on the following points.
- Candidate’s application will be selected on the basis of academic merit/excellence as well as their supporting documents.
- You need to contact University first including all required documents. The scholarship application will be separate. University will send a Scholarship application link via email after checking eligibility.
- Initially, a scholarship awarded for the first year, and you can achieve the second year as well if you successfully got 60% marks in first year.
- Medical and dentist students cant avail scholarships for the second year.
- These scholarships are only for part-time and full-time students. Students who are studying online cant avail of this scholarship.
- Selected students will get a full-year scholarship.
How to Apply
- Firstly the Applicant will contact Unversity with supporting documents.
- Secondly, after checking your eligibility university will send you a Scholarship application form Link via Email.
- Also, Submit your application form by April 2020.
Before you start your application, here are the top things admissions teams will look for when reviewing your application.
- Content of written personal statement displaying a passion for the subject area, while demonstrating motivation, enthusiasm, and the skills and experiences that will enable you to succeed at university.
- Quality and content of the reference.
- Knowledge of and commitment to the subject discipline.
- Good attitude to learning and personal development.
- Ability to articulate yourself fluently and accurately in writing – it is a sign of what’s to come for tutors.
Register to use Apply
Add some personal details, get a username, create a password and set your security questions. Add the buzzword your school, college or center gave you too, or if you’re applying independently there’ll be a few questions. Please enter your first name and middle name(s) exactly as they’re stated on official documents, such as your passport.
338 total views, 1 views today