Romania Government Scholarships 2020 announced by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. These scholarships offering Undergraduates, Postgraduate/Masters and Ph.D./Doctoral Programs. Therefore, those students who have the interest to carry on their future studies in Romania can Apply now.
In addition, Romania Government offers scholarships for International Students. So Everyone can avail of this opportunity except Citizen of the EU. All Programs have different time periods according to courses.
Also check out: USA International Scholarship Women (ISW) Fully Funded 2020
Visit this Also: The Maastricht University Holland-High Potential Scholarships 2020
Please check out the following benefits and financial awards for this scholarship program.
- Its fully funded scholarship for all international students except European Countries.
- The complete tuition fee will be covered as well as Free Accommodation for selected applicants.
- Stipend for Undergraduate Program: 65 EURO per Month.
- Masters Program Stipend: 75 EURO per month.
- As well as Stipend for the PhD program: 85 EURO per month.
These above all benefits and financial support selected applicants will get.
In addition, Please Join our Whatsapp Group, Facebook page and Facebook Group for Quick Alerts to click on the following links.
You can Check also: List of International Scholarships Fully Funded 2020
Details and Requirements for Romania Government Scholarships 2020
Requirements and details are as follow.
- Host Country: Romania
- Number of Awards: 85
- Offering Programs: Undergraduate, Masters and PhD
- So, all fields are Available except Medical Fields.
- List of Universities.
- Need to Complete forms available on the official website. Appendix 1 and 2.
- Official letter issued by the Embassy of Romania. (located in your home country)
- Age Limit for Bachelors and Masters: 35 years.
- And for Doctoral and Post-Doctoral age limit is 45.
- Birth certificate of Applicant.
- Your all attested Degree/Certificates or Diplomas.
- Copies of Passport first two pages as well as Passport size Pictures.
- Medical Certificate.
- Updated CV.
Above all Details are mandatory for application.
How You Can Apply
You also must go to the Romania Embassy in your home country. The Applicant should analyze at the Diplomatic Mission where he/she aims to submit the application.
PLEASE also visit the link below of the official advertisement for complete details.
1,412 total views, 1 views today