Radboud University announced scholarships for the Master’s program. International students are eligible for these scholarships except EU/EEA citizens. The selection of the students for Radboud University International Scholarships 2020 will be on academic excellence as well as the talent of the applicant.
In addition, Radboud University was founded in 1923 and there are almost twenty-two thousand students. It is basically a public university and has a main focus on research. According to the 2019 ranking, Radboud University ranked among 150 top universities.
Therefore, those students who have the interest to carry on their studies in the Netherlands can apply. Almost all fields of study are available. So what are you waiting for, all the details are mentioned.
If you want to check all other 2020 International scholarship then you can visit ” https://opportunitypoint.info/ “
Details and Requirements
The following Radboud University Scholarships requirements and details.
- A bachelor’s degree holder, as well as talented applicants, can apply.
- The host university is Radboud University, Netherlands.
- The following are all fields.
- Religious Studies
- Social Sciences
- Medical science
- International applicants except for EU/EEA citizens.
- Never get any awards or degrees in the Netherlands.
- The applicant needs to enroll full-time masters program at Radboud University.
- Reference letter required as well.
- You should have Motivation Letter before applying.
- Passport copy required.
You can join our Whatsapp group/Facebook page/facebook page.
Benefits of Radboud University International Scholarships 2020
Netherlands university bonuses for finalized applicants.
- International students can apply.
- EU/EEA citizens are not eligible.
- Visa expenses of selected applicants.
- Medical insurance as well as Cost of residence permit.
- Almost all fields are available.
- Tuition fees €2000 instead of €12000.
So finally you will apply to Radboud University admission and mentioning that you are applying for a scholarship. There is no additional application for the scholarship. But remember you need to submit an application by 1st March 2020.
615 total views, 1 views today