Netherland Government announced Orange knowledge Program (OKP) for International students. Students from all over the world can apply for this scholarship. Applicants can apply for the Master’s program and for the short courses. Only those Dutch Universities which are offering OKP qualified programs/courses.
In addition, the time duration of the short course is from 2 weeks to 12 months, whereas for masters program duration is 12 months to 24 months. Al those students who want to study abroad or want to study in the Netherlands and easily apply now. All details of Orange Knowledge Fully-Funded Scholarships 2020-2021 are as follows.
- Apply also, Bologna University International Scholarships Italy 2020-2021
- Check also, New-Zealand Gordon Watson Scholarships 2020-2021
- Visit also, Fanshawe College Scholarships Canada 2020-2021
Last Date to Apply: 24 March/30 June 2020
Main Points of Orange Knowledge Fully-Funded Scholarships 2020-2021
Please check out the important points of the scholarships.
- Host Country: Netherland
- Host University: Dutch Universities
- Offering Program: Masters and Short Courses.
- Award Name: Orange knowledge Program (OKP)
- Available Courses: All courses are eligible
- Nationalities: Selected countries are eligible. (mentioned below)
- Deadline: 24 March/30 June
Ethiopia, Nepal, Egypt, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Armenia, Albania, Cuba, Congo (DRC), Colombia, Cambodia, Burundi, Burkina Faso, Bolivia, Bhutan, Benin, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania, Thailand, Thailand, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Myanmar, Mozambique, Mali, Liberia, Lebanon, Kenya, Jordan, Indonesia, Guinea, Guatemala, Ghana, Georgia.
Stay in Touch with OPPORTUNITYPOINT.INFO on:
- The criteria for the scholarship applicant are as follows:
- Candidates work for one of the following types of national and/or local organizations: ministries, secondary or higher vocational or academic education institutions, universities, private sector, commissions or NGOs.
- The scholarship applicant may not work for: o a bilateral or multilateral organization; o a non-governmental organization that is internationally active and is focused on representing social interests, such as development cooperation, nature, and environmental protection, health or human rights.
- Applicant is a professional who, in light of his/her (1) role, (2) multiple years of relevant work experience and (3) networks within a theme relevant to local development, is in a position or through his/her employer could be put in a position to apply what he/she has learned in practice.
- The scholarship applicant holds the nationality of and is resident and working in one of the countries on the OKP country list (see the document ‘Country List for Short courses and Masters – OKP’ on www.studyinholland.nl/okp ).
- The scholarship applicant holds a valid identity document. • The scholarship applicant has been admitted to the course or program for which he/she wishes an OKP scholarship. Visit Full Details.
Benefits fo Orange Knowledge Fully-Funded Scholarships 2020-2021
An OKP scholarship is intended to supplement the salary that you should continue to receive during the scholarship period. The scholarship is a contribution towards your costs of living and costs such as tuition fees, visas, travel, insurance, etc.
How to apply
Before you apply, make sure you review the eligibility criteria carefully and check whether your employer is willing to nominate you for the scholarship. When you are certain that you are eligible for an OKP scholarship, you can start making the necessary preparations for your application.
- First, find a course or master’s program that is eligible for the scholarship. You can find the eligible courses in our study program database www.studyfinder.nl, specifying in the search criteria: ‘OKP qualified: Yes’.
- Contact the Dutch higher education institution that is offering the course for information on:
The course content; b. the scholarship application deadline (deadlines can differ per Dutch institution); c. the scholarship application and selection procedures; d. the online application form and the required application document.
188 total views, 1 views today