New Zealand Government Scholarships 2020 is now Open. All international students who have the interest to study in New Zealand universities are warmly welcome to Apply. Therefore, the New Zealand Government Scholarship offers scholarships for Bachelor’s, Masters or Ph.D. Programs.
So all programs including Arts & Business Management, Science, Engineering and medical. But the purpose of these scholarships to support those students financially, who have an excellent educational record as well as experience. This is the best chance for those students. Students who want to continue their research studies in New Zealand Universities.
In Addition, New Zealand Government Development Scholarships are only for Asian Countries, Middle East, Commonwealth & Non-Common wealth counties except China, Mongolia, Nepal & Latin America.
MFAT does this by building connections with and influencing other countries to advance New Zealand’s interests, project New Zealand values and secure the outcomes that matter to New Zealand.
MFAT pursue the Government’s international priorities and provide advice to the Government on the implications for New Zealand of what is happening in the world.
Our work contributes to New Zealanders’ well-being in the following ways:
- Kaitiakitanga: Generations of New Zealanders benefit from sustainable solutions to global and regional challenges
- Prosperity: New Zealanders have better job opportunities and incomes from trade, investment, and other international connections
- Security: New Zealanders are able to live, do business, travel and communicate more safely at home and offshore
- Influence: New Zealanders have confidence their country can influence others on issues that matter for them now and in the future.
Financial Coverage & Benefits of the New Zealand Government Scholarship
Therefore, the New Zealand Government will bear all your expenses.
- Fully Funded Scholarships.
- Cover Fully Tuition Fee + Registration Fee.
- Will Coverall Medical & Expenses of Travel.
- All Expenses of Laboratory.
- Research and Stationary Expenses
Eligibility for New Zealand Government Scholarship
To apply in the New Zealand Scholarship. You need to fulfill all the following requirements.
- The minimum age of the Applicant will be 18 years.
- The applicant must be in the Home country at the time of applying the New Zealand Government Scholarship 2020 because it’s conditional.
- To clarify, Applicants from these countries are “Not Eligible” to apply for New Zealand Scholarships.
- New Zealand
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
- United Kingdom
- European Union countries
- South Korea (above all countries are not eligible)
- The applicant needs to have two (2) years of experience in a related field. It could be Full Time, Part Time or Volunteer.
- In addition, the Applicant must have a Medical certificate and Character Certificate.
- The applicant should have an acceptance letter from any university in New Zealand. Moreover, you can contact supervisors directly.
- Need to attach a Research Proposal for the Ph.D. program, similarly for the Master’s program you need to have a Study plan.
- After that Motivational Letter & Statement of purpose also needed with application. So be ready for it.
All of the above requirements are compulsory.
So apply here for School Of Law Scholarships At Queen Mary University the UK
So apply here for: Chinese Government Scholarships Through HEC 2020 (Fully Funded)
Categories of Fellowships in Scholarship
- Common Wealth Scholars Programs (Pakistani’s & other some countries can apply, Firstly you need to apply on commonwealth program. secondly you will fill the online form on New Zealand Govt).
- ASEAN New Zealand Scholar Award.
- Pacific New Zealand Fellowships.
- Development Scholarships by New Zealand Government.
- Short Term courses New Zealand Government Sponsored.
- Applicants for bachelor’s degree should have a high school certificate.
- Similarly, Applicants for Master’s degree programs should provide a bachelor’s certificate.
- Candidates for Ph.D. The program must have a Master’s degree.
Further details you can get from official sites.