Breda University announced scholarships for International students. The application is now open to apply. University offering Netherlands Bachelor Scholarship Program 2020. All countries are eligible except for the EU. Normally this scholarship program is known as BUas Bachelor Scholarship Program.
In addition, the Applicant should be National of non-EU country and should meet all requirements of visa after selection. All those students who have the interest to study in the Netherlands can easily apply in BUas Bachelor Scholarship Program. All details of the scholarship, requirements, financial awards and applying procedure are as follows.
- Visit also, International Bachelors Fully-Funded Scholarship UK 2020
- Check also, New Zealand Lincoln University Scholarships 2020-2021
- Apply also, University of Maryland International Scholarships USA 2020
Last Date to Apply: 1st May 2020
Breda University of Applied Sciences is a vocational university in Breda, Netherlands. It was founded in 1966 with the merger of two educational institutions. Since the university has increased in the number of staff, students and programs offered.
In a small-scale and international study environment, University offers our students plenty of opportunities to make their dreams come true. For example, starting your own business, working on the other side of the world or developing an innovative product or concept.
Main Points of Netherlands Bachelor Scholarship Program 2020
The following are the important points for the Netherlands Scholarships 2020-2021.
- Host University: Breda University
- Host Country: Netherlands
- Offering Program: Undergraduate
- Available Course/Fields: All available courses in University
- Award Name: BUas Bachelor Scholarship Program
- Nationality: All nationalities are eligible except the EU.
- Deadline: 1st May 2020
Stay in Touch with OPPORTUNITYPOINT.INFO on:
Requirements & Eligibility
- The candidate will get admission first in the Breda University, Netherlands. After getting an admission letter or Offer letter, the applicant will be eligible to avail scholarship.
- All academic records. (transcripts)
- candidate except for the EU.
- Recommendation as well as reference letters.
- Passport copy.
Benefits of Netherlands Bachelor Scholarship Program 2020
BUas Bachelor Scholarship has been designed to support non-EU/EEA students who will pay the full tuition fee for bachelor programs. This scholarship consists of a € 3.000 reduction of the tuition fee in the first year of studying at BUas (paying the non-EU/ EEA tuition fee). In consecutive academic years, these students can receive a € 1.500 reduction of the tuition fee. This is possible for a maximum number of years NOT exceeding the regular length of the study program. The student has earned at least 48 EC’s in the previous academic year for continuation of the BUas Bachelor Scholarship.
How to Apply
The student registers for a BUas study program before the applicable deadline. In that online application the student can indicate whether he or she wishes to apply for the BUas Bachelor Scholarship by ticking the box. 1 May 2020 is the application deadline for the BUas Bachelor Scholarship. After this date, students will be informed further.
236 total views, 1 views today