Nestle Nutrition Institute announced Research Training Fellowships For Masters Degree & Ph.D. Degree Holders. These Fellowships are for those students who have a Medical Field background. Moreover Only Developing countries students are eligible for this fellowship in Different Countries.
In addition, Nestle Nutrition Institute (NNI) was established in 1981. The Main Goal of this Non-Profitable Association is to foster “Science for Better Nutrition”.
Also, Nestle Nutrition Institute (NNI) offering fellowships for young talented students who want to pursue studies in the field of Mother and Child Health, Women’s Health and Nutrition Field. Only these courses are available at any Universities.
Please also check: Gates Cambridge Fully Funded Scholarships UK 2020
Check out Also: List of International Scholarships Fully Funded 2020
Requirements & Eligibility for Nestle Nutrition Institute Fellowships
Also Please check out the Requirements for this fellowship as follow.
- Developing countries Medical student for this Fellowship in Different host countries
- Host Training Countries are as follows.
Brazil, Mexico, Australia, South Africa, Canada
- The applicant should be a Masters’s Degree Holder or Ph.D. degree holder.
- In addition, a Degree must be Affiliated with a Clinical or Academic Institution.
- The application will be Rejected if you will not be in Your Home Country at the time of Application.
- Your Updated CV.
- Two Recommendation Letters. (One from your Employer as well as one from your Host University).
- Statement of Purpose (SOP).
- Also Letter of Surety that Applicant will come back to home country after completion of Course.
- Also, Those applicants also not eligible who lived one year or more than one year outside of your home country in the last 3 years.
- The fellowship period will be 12 months.
In addition, Please Join our Whatsapp Group , Facebook page and Facebook Group for Quick Alerts to click on following links.
Benefits for Selected Applicants
Benefits and Financial support to applicants are as follow:
- NNI will pay funds to selected applicants.
- NNI medical Fellowships offer 40,000 CHF or $40,246 to Selected Applicants.
- These Fellowships are Hosted by NNI.
- Medical Insurance.
How You Can Apply
Firstly You need to complete all required documents then Applicant will Signup/Register on the Official website of the Nestle Nutrition Institute.
Secondly, You need to select your University and Course then go through the online Portal.
So Applications have to be Addressed Directly to the training sites. Therefore, the training sites submit the applications from selected candidates to the NNI. The NNI external Board of Advisors evaluates the applications and makes a decision for acceptance.
650 total views, 1 views today