The government of China announced scholarships for International students at Nanjing University. All students around the world except CHINA can apply in this scholarship program. Those students who want to pursue their education career in China can easily apply now through the CSC website in Nanjing University China Scholarships 2020-2021.
In addition, Nanjing University is the famous university in China for International students. Applicants can apply in Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. programs. All details, requirements of scholarship, financial awards and procedure of applying are as follow.
- Also, apply University of Pannonia Hungary Scholarships 2020-2021
- visit also, American University Scholarships (Fully-Funded 2020-2021)
- Check also, Australian National University Scholarships Fully-Funded
About Nanjing University
The Institute for International Students is both an administrative institution responsible for international students’ enrollment at Nanjing University and an academic institution that conducts teaching and researches mainly in Chinese language and culture.
Nanjing University is one of the top tier universities in China, and also one of the first to enroll international students in the mainland, China. We have hosted more than 20,000 international students from over 120 countries to date, with prominent international alumni in politics, business, academia, and other fields.
With its first-rate faculty, excellent quality of instruction, a rich variety of courses, a wide range of majors and abundant research opportunities, the Institute warmly welcomes students and scholars from all over the world.
Last Date to Apply: 15th March 2020
Stay in Touch with OPPORTUNITYPOINT.INFO on:
Main Points of Nanjing University China Scholarships 2020-2021
The followings are an important point for China’s scholarships.
- Host Country: China
- Host University: Nanjing University
- Offering Program: Bachelors, Masters & Ph.D.
- Course Available: All programs are available
- Number of Awards: Not defined by the university or Government.
- Nationality: All Nationalities are available.
- Deadline: 15th March 2020
Check out the benefits for the Nanjing University.
- All tuition fees for selected applicants throughout the program.
- RMB 3,000 and RMB 3,500 for master’s degree students and Ph.D. degree students, respectively. The stipend for the undergraduates is RMB 2,500/month.
- Health insurance will also be provided.
- Research Expenses.
- The sponsor will be given to all selected applicants.
- Accommodation will be given. (can be shared or separate).
Requirements & Eligibility for Nanjing University China Scholarships 2020-2021
- The applicant should be an International student.
- All nationalities can apply except Chinese.
- Age Limit:
- The Bachelor’s applicant age limit is 25.
- Masters program applicant must not be older than 35.
- Ph.D. applicant age limit is 40.
- All applicants need to have their relevant degrees.
- Please visit the official website below for Complete details.
How to Apply:
- All applicants will submit two applications. One application on the CSC website and the second one is on NJU’s China International Student Service System. (official website).
- Also, the applicant will send a hard copy of the application with all required documents to the University.
- Register and apply at the CSC website (http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/). After filling in the online application form (for Agency No., please fill in “10284”; for Programme Type, please choose “B”), please click the “submit ” button and print out the application form.
- Register and apply at NJU’s China International Student Service System (http://istudy.nju.edu.cn/ ). After filling in the online application form (for the program type, please choose “CSC Scholarship”), please click the “submit ” button, print out the application form, and sign on it.
- Printed CSC Scholarship Application Form;
- Printed Application Form for Foreign Students to NJU with a signature;
- Two original copies of the academic transcripts;
- Two copies of the certificate of your highest diploma;
- Two recommendation letters.
182 total views, 1 views today