Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2020-2021 announced scholarships for International students. All those foreign students who want to carry on their studies in the Undergraduate program. Almost all fields are available at the University of Melbourne, Australia.
All the selection depends on the student’s academic excellence record. More than Fifty (50) scholarships will be given to international students. So those students who have the ability to and potential to avail of this award can apply now. All details of Undergraduate scholarships, requirements, benefits details and procedure of application submission are as follows.
- Also, apply Ireland Government International Scholarships 2021
- Visit Also, DAAD Scholarships in Germany 2021-2022
- Also, check USA Science and Law school Scholarships 2020
Also, Stay in Touch with OPPORTUNITYPOINT.INFO on:
Last date to Apply: 31st May 2020 (Second Round)
About Melbourne University
Established in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a public-spirited institution that makes distinctive contributions to society in research, learning and teaching and engagement. It’s consistently ranked among the leading universities in the world, with international rankings of world universities placing it as number 1 in Australia and number 32 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2017-2018).
Main Points of Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2020-2021
The following are the main point for Undergraduate scholarship.
- Host Country: Australia
- Host Institute: University of Melbourne
- Number of Awards: More than 50
- Offering Program: Undergraduate
- Available Fields: All study fields are available
- Deadline: 31st May 2020 (for the second round)
- Award Value: Full Tuition Fees
Check out the following financial awards for the Melbourne University.
- Fully Tuition Fees for the selected applicants.
- The total value of scholarships $56000. (full tuition fees)
- In the very first year of the undergraduate program, $10,000 tuition fee remission.
- Also, 100% fee remission for remaining years.
- For fee Remission, applicants should not be a citizen of Australia and New Zealand.
- NOTE: Candidate first applies for admission to receive an Unconditional offer letter first. If the Applicant will get an unconditional letter from his/her selected course from a university, it means he/she is eligible for scholarships as well.
- Required Marks: You need to have ‘A grade’ in high school/A level.
- Or the Applicant will have 97% marks in approved institute/foundation in the relevant field.
- 43 score At least in International Baccalaureate.
- Previous results/Certificates.
- Reference letters.
- Motivation letter.
Also, you can apply to:
276 total views, 1 views today