McGill University in Canada announced scholarships for Developing countries. This scholarship program is called MBA Leadership Awards for International students. University offering Postgraduate scholarship programs in CANADA.
In addition, all developing countries are eligible for the scholarship. Also, the university will provide sponsorship on the basis of academic merit. Those students who are interested to continue their studies in CANADA can apply now with an easy process. All details of scholarship, requirements, financial benefits, and procedure of applying are as follows.
- Also, check Nanjing University China Fully-Funded Scholarships 2020
- Apply also, University of Pannonia Hungary Scholarships 2020-2021
- Visit also, American University Scholarships (Fully-Funded 2020-2021)
Last date to Apply: 15th March 2020
About McGill University
McGill University is a public research university in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Founded in 1821 by royal charter, granted by King George IV, it is the oldest university in Montreal and one of just three English-language universities in Quebec.
According to Wealth-X’s 2019 ranking of Ultra-high-net-worth(UHNW) alumni — those with US$30 million or more in net worth — McGill ranked 34th in the world and 8th outside the United States.
Research Infosource ranked McGill 3rd among Canadian universities with medical schools in its 2019 edition of Research Universities of the Year, with McGill ranking 3rd in its category for research intensity per faculty and for total research income.
Stay in Touch with OPPORTUNITYPOINT.INFO on:
Main Points of MBA Leadership Award International Scholarships
The following are the important points for the scholarship.
- Host country: Canada
- Host University: McGill University
- Number of Awards: Not defined by the university
- Offering program: Post-Graduate
- Available courses: Business Course MBA.
- Nationality: Developing students
- Deadline: 15th March 2020
- Scholarship Program Name: MBA Leadership Awards.
Selected Applicants can avail $10,000 each. Students can use these awards for tuition fees as well as their living expenses.
Requirement & Eligible for MBA Leadership Award International Scholarships
Check out all the details for the requirements and eligibility.
- Applications are open only for Developing countries.
- Two (2) reference letters required from your previous institute.
- Applicant previous transcripts/degree.
- Passport Photocopy as well as scanned National ID card.
- Undergrad degree in a university where the language of instruction was not in English is required to complete the TOEFL or IELTS.
- Standardized GRE and GMAT scores.
How to Apply
Apply for admission first in the university, the applicant will automatically be considered or the scholarship.