- Offering Country: South Korea.
- Host Institute: Seoul National University.
- Available Seats: Not Mentioned.
- Program: Masters & Doctoral degree programs.
- Courses: Mentioned Below.
- Total Award: Fully-Funded
- Last Date to Apply: 30th July 2020.
- Eligible Nationals: All International Countries.
Finally, Seoul National Universityannounced fully funded scholarships for the international students. Students from all over the world can apply. University offering masters and PhD scholarships. All details of MASTERS & DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIPS at Seoul National University are as below.
Stay in Touch with OPPORTUNITYPOINT.INFO on:
About Host University
Founded in 1946, Seoul National University is considered to be the most prestigious university in the country. The university has three campuses: the main campus in Gwanak-gu and two additional campuses in Daehangno and Pyeongchang. The university comprises sixteen colleges, one graduate school, and nine professional schools. The student body consists of nearly 17,000 undergraduate and 11,000 graduate students.
In addition, According to data compiled by KEDI, the university spends more on its students per capita than any other university in the country that enroll at least 10,000 students. Seoul National University holds a memorandum of understanding with over 700 academic institutions in 40 countries, the World Bank, and a general academic exchange program with the University of Pennsylvania.
Benefits for MASTERS & DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIPS at Seoul National University
Please check out the following benefits of the Masters & Doctoral Scholarships in South Korea 2021.
- Full tuition fees will be coved by the university.
- University will provide a stipend for two years as well.
- Also, the university will provide free accommodation to the selected students.
- Food expenses are included in your stipend.
Requirements & Eligiblity for MASTERS & DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIPS at Seoul National University
- Note: the applicant should be an international citizen, Korean citizens are not allowed.
- English proficiency letter required (minimum).
- Bachelor’s and Masters’s degrees required respectively.
- Statement of purpose (SOP) needed.
- 2 Letters of Recommendation as well.
- Respective Degree required.
- Passport copy required as well as parents’ passport copy for proof.
2,829 total views, 107 views today