The University of Adelaide announced scholarships once again for international students. Students from all over the world can apply in the Master/Ph.D. program at Adelaide University. Those outstanding and excellent international Graduates can apply for a Master/PhD Scholarship in Australia 2020-2021.
In addition, University offering a Masters’s degree program by research whereas, a Ph.D. degree program in all disciplines. This scholarship program is fully funded, the applicant will get full tuition fees as well as other all benefits including living costs. All the details of the Master/PhD Scholarship in Australia 2020-2021 Fully Funded, benefits and applying process are as follows.
- Apply also, The University of Auckland-ADB Scholarships 2021
- Visit Also, Sister Cities Award at Toledo University, USA 2020-2021
Main Point of Master/PhD Scholarship in Australia 2020-2021
- Applications Open: 14 Jan 2020
- Application Closes: 10 July 2020
- Application Type: Academic Need, Financial Need, Students with Disabilities.
- Host Country: United State of America
- Host University: The University of Adelaide
- Offering Programs: Masters and Ph.D. Program.
- Available Program: All Disciplines are available.
- Number of Awards: Not Defined by the University.
- Eligible countries: All countries are eligible except for New Zealand.
Last Date to Apply: 10th July 2020
The University of Adelaide is a public university located in Adelaide, South Australia. Established in 1874, it is the third-oldest university in Australia.
Stay in Touch with OPPORTUNITYPOINT.INFO on:
- Faculty of Engineering, Computer & Mathematical Sciences: Australian School of Petroleum; School of Chemical Engineering; & Civil, Environmental & Mining Engineering; as well as Computer Science; School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering; School of Mathematical Sciences; and, School of Mechanical Engineering.
- Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences: University of Adelaide School of Dentistry; School of Medicine, School of Nursing, School of Public Health, School of Psychology
- Faculty of Arts: Elder Conservatorium of Music; School of Humanities; School of Education; and, School of Social Sciences
- Faculty of the Professions: School of Architecture, and Built Environment; Adelaide Business School; School of Economics; and, Adelaide Law School.
- Faculty of Sciences: School of Agriculture, Food, and Wine; Physical Sciences; Biological Sciences; School of Animal and Veterinary Sciences.
Benefits for Master/PhD Scholarship in Australia 2020-2021
- Fee Waiver: Provides a 100% Tuition Fee Waiver which covers the cost of tuition fees as a higher degree by research student of the University of Adelaide for up to 2 years for a Research Master degree, and up to 3 years (with a possible 6-month extension) for a Doctor of Philosophy.
- Stipend: Provides a living allowance of AUD28,092 (2020 rate, indexed annually) per annum for up to 2 years for a Research Master degree, and up to 3 years (with a possible 6-month extension) for a Doctor of Philosophy. It is likely to be tax-exempt, subject to Taxation Office approval.
- Allowances: Provides financial support for an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Worldcare policy, plus relocation and publication expenses.
Further details of terms and benefits can be found in the Conditions of Award.
- Check out Also, Amsterdam Merit Scholarships Netherland 2020-2021
- Apply also, UCD School of Education Scholarships 2020-2021
- Applicants from Australia and New Zealand are Ineligible.
- Only Masters and Ph.D. programs are available to apply.
- University offering a full-time program only.
- FULL REQUIREMENTS
Master of Philosophy
To meet the minimum academic standing required for admission to a Master of Philosophy degree you’ll need to have completed:
- a relevant University of Adelaide bachelor degree (or equivalent), with a minimum distinction average.
Doctor of Philosophy
To gain admission into a Doctor of Philosophy, you’ll need one of the following:
- a relevant University of Adelaide Honours degree (or equivalent), with at least a second-class Honours (upper division).
- a postgraduate coursework degree which contains a significant research component and meets the minimum GPA requirements.
- a relevant University of Adelaide Research Master (or equivalent).
English language proficiency requirements also apply for both degree types.
For more detailed information regarding eligibility criteria, including specific GPA requirements, program structure and a direct link to the Academic Program Rules, search for your desired degree on Degree Finder.
254 total views, 1 views today