La Trobe University announced International Scholarships 2020-2021. Students from over the world can apply including Australia. University offering Masters Degree program by research and Doctoral Degree Program. There are a limited number of awards for international students. Those applicants who have excellent academic records and have the ability to study abroad can apply in La Trobe University Scholarships 2020-2021.
In addition, the University offers Scholarships every year for foreign students in Australia. Students who have to wish to continue their studies in Australia with a Full tuition-free program can now apply. All details of La Trobe University Scholarships for International Students (Australia, 2020), requirements, benefits, and applying process are as follows.
Last Date to Apply: 31st March 2020
- Apply Also, UCD School of Education Scholarships 2020-2021
- Visit Also, Orange Knowledge Fully-Funded Scholarships 2020-2021
About La Trobe University
La Trobe University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. Its flagship campus is located in the Melbourne suburb of Bundoora. The university was established in 1964, becoming the third university in the state of Victoria and the twelfth university in Australia.
La Trobe secured its position among the world’s elite institutions, featuring 39th in the world in sports-related subjects, and in the top 100 global universities for nursing, archaeology, philosophy plus hospitality and tourism management-related subjects (QS World University Rankings by Subject; Shanghai Rankings.
Stay in Touch with OPPORTUNITYPOINT.INFO on:
Main Points of La Trobe University Scholarships 2020-2021
The following are the main points of the scholarships.
- Host Country: Australia
- Host University: La Trobe University
- Offering Program: Masters Program by Research & Doctoral
- Available Course: Almost all Research courses.
- Number of Awards: Not Defined by the University.
- Eligible Nationality: All Countries including Australia.
- Deadline: March 31st, 2020.
- Award Name: Full-Fee Research Scholarships for International Students.
- Relevant Masters Research Program in a relevant discipline completed within the last ten years assessed at a La Trobe Masters by research standard of 70 or above.
- Or a Bachelors’s degree or Ungraded masters program by research completed in the last 5 years. The applicant should have an average weighted mark 70 or above.
- The applicant research thesis must be of 15000 to 20000 words.
- Applicant’s degree includes a written research component comprising at least 3/8 of one year.
- And Applicant should be the lead author of the Thesis.
- All other supporting documents.
- Previous Academic transcripts required as well.
- Motivation Letter and Reference Letters are also needed.
Award Benefits for La Trobe University Scholarships 2020-2021
- The applicant will get full tuition fees of Three and Half year (3.5).
- The award value is $27,596 per year.
- Also, the award value for the Ph.D. will be partially or fully funded. (according to his/her record).
- There are also opportunities to work with La Trobe University.
How to Apply
- Review details on how to apply for candidature to identify a potential supervisor.
- submit an inquiry using our online inquiry system, indicating that you wish to be considered for this scholarship. We will direct this to the appropriate La Trobe staff member when you have received an in-principle agreement for supervision, complete and submit your application to the La Trobe Graduate Research School ([email protected]) for admission into La Trobe’s Ph.D. program, indicating you wish to be considered for a scholarship.
157 total views, 1 views today