Korean Government announced Fully Funded Scholarships for Undergraduates, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree programs. Korean Government Fully Funded Scholarships announced by Government of the Republic of Korea every year.
In addition, the purpose of these scholarships is to build good relationships among the countries. Also for those applicants who want to continue there further studies in KOREA.
To provide opportunities to International Students to pursue their studies in higher Institutions. Therefore, these awards for Under-Graduate, Master’s Degree Program and for Doctoral Program.
Requirements for Korean Government Fully Funded Scholarships
Firstly you need to fulfill these requirements.
- Award Programs: Undergraduate, Masters, Ph.D. Programs
- Citizenship: Should not be Citizen of Korea.
- Fitness: Mentally and physically fit for the scholarship.
- Age: Minimum age 18 years and Maximum 40 years.
- Grade points: 80% in previous Education results.
- Highest Degree: You need to submit the last highest degree.
- Recommendations: 2 recommendation Letters required.
- English Language skills: So You have No need for IELTS/TOFEL.
- Personal Statement: Applicant for Masters Program will submit a personal statement.
- Research Proposal: For Ph.D. applicants.
- Motivational Letter: Moticational Letter needed for Under-Graduate Program.
So Above all requirements are important for Scholarship.
In addition, You can Subscribe to us on the website or on Facebook Page. So Please go-ahead for Quick Alerts because we don’t want to miss the chance to serve you.
Benefits If You Avail Scholarship
- The government of KOREA will afford all tuition fees because it’s fully funded.
- Air Ticket for selected applicants.
- Settlement Allowance of KRW 200,000 will be provided.
- The government will provide Living Exp. KRW 20000 per month.
- Medical Insurance will be KRW 20000/month.
- For language courses, the Government will issue KRW 800,000/Quarter.
- Also Awards on Korean language Proficiency.
- For Research Purpose, Government will gove KRW 210,000 – 240,000/Smester.
- Degree Completion Award will be KRW 100,000
So You will get Above all benefits after the selection of your application.
Note: The deadline for KOREAN Government scholarships is varied with Programs but you can visit official site for more details.