Koc University Turkey announced Scholarships for MS, MBA, Masters, LLB, or Ph.D. in Turkey. Students for all over the world can apply for the scholarship programs. This scholarship award is fully funded, so those students who want to study in the Turkey (fully Funded) can now apply. Koc University is the Famous leading university of Turkey. All details of Turkey Koc University Scholarships Fully Funded are as follows.
- Scholarship Offering Country: Turkey.
- Scholarship Institute: Koc University.
- Available Seats: Not Mentioned.
- Program: MS, MBA, Masters, LLB, or Ph. D. degrees Programs.
- Courses: Mentioned Below.
- Total Award Value: Fully-Funded scholarships.
- Last Date to Apply: Open 2020.
- Eligible Nationals: All countries.
About the University
Koç University (Turkish: Koç Üniversitesi) is a non-profit private university in Istanbul, Turkey. It started education in temporary buildings in İstinye in 1993, and moved to its current Rumelifeneri campus near Sarıyer in 2000. Koç University is ranked highest in Turkey according to the 2018 Times Higher Education World University Rankings. University currently consists of Colleges of Social Sciences and Humanities, Administrative Sciences and Economics, Science, Engineering, Law, Nursing and Medicine. Koç University offers 22 undergraduate, 29 graduate and 30 PhD programs. The University is home to around 7,000 students. The University accepts international students from various countries and has an extensive network of over 250 partner-universities including University of California and other universities such as Northwestern University, Cornell University and Georgetown University.
Stay in Touch with OPPORTUNITYPOINT.INFO on:
How to Apply for Turkey Koc University Scholarships Fully Funded
To apply to Koç University’s graduate programs as an international student you need to complete an online application form.
Please check carefully the relevant Graduate School website for detailed guidance on admission requirements, eligibility, minimum scores and application deadlines and remember:
- Applications with missing documents will not be taken into consideration.
- You should not email or post any documents to the university.
- There is no need for a separate scholarship application. You only need to apply to the program(s) of your choice. Scholarship decisions are based on academic merit and not financial need.
- You can indicate in your Statement of Purpose if you are the recipient or have applied to a specific scholarship scheme (country-based).
- The application process is free. There is no application fee (except for Master without Thesis programs in the Graduate School of Business).
These Scholarships are fully Funded scholarships for International students. All expenses including Visa will be covered by the university.
When to apply
Some programs are open for admission only in the Fall term and others on both Spring and Fall terms so you might not see a specific program listed on the online application system during the Spring application period.
Make sure you keep track of the different application deadlines and other key dates (when to expect a decision, shortlist period, etc).
If your application is successful you will be sent an admission offer by the relevant Graduate School which will outline any conditions you must meet.
Please read your offer letter carefully before accepting.
The earlier you let them know of your decision the better they will be able to help you in arranging your registration, accommodation, visa, and other administrative procedures.
Some international students may require a student visa to enter Turkey. Our International Community Office (ICO) will provide all the necessary information to guide you through this process.
8,084 total views, 423 views today