Jesus College United Kingdom announced scholarships for International students. All countries are eligible including EU/EEA. Applicants from all over the world can apply for the scholarship. An applicant with a strong academic record can easily for the University of Cambridge based at Jesus College Scholarships UK 2020.
In addition, Jesus College Cambridge announced scholarships every year. The applicant can apply in the Masters and Ph.D. programs. All the requirements of Jesus College Scholarships, financial awards, and applying procedure are as follow.
- Also, apply Netherlands Bachelor Scholarship Program 2020
- Check also, International Bachelors Fully-Funded Scholarship UK 2020
- Visit also, New Zealand Lincoln University Scholarships 2020-2021
Last Date to Apply: 24 March 2020
About Jesus College
Jesus College is a constituent college of the University of Cambridge, England. The college’s full name is The College of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Saint John the Evangelist and the glorious Virgin Saint Radegund, near Cambridge. Its common name comes from the name of its chapel, Jesus Chapel.
Jesus College is now a community of more than 1,000 members, including around 500 undergraduates, around 400 graduates and research associates, and over 100 Fellows, supported by more than 100 staff. Nearly all students live in the College or just a few hundred yards away, forming a close-knit ‘village’ in the center of Cambridge.
Main Points of Jesus College Scholarships UK 2020
The following are the key points of UK scholarships in 2020.
- Host Country: United Kingdom (UK).
- Host University: Jesus College Cambridge
- Offering Program: Masters and Ph.D.
- Course Available: All available courses in University.
- Nationality: All Nationalities can apply including the EU.
- Scholarship Name: Jesus College Scholarships
Stay in Touch with OPPORTUNITYPOINT.INFO on:
All Award Details
The Albert Goh and Elizabeth Coupe Scholarship
- Up to £4,000 for a one year course.
- One year Masters applicant in the Humanities or Social Sciences.
The Gurnee Hart Scholarship
- Up to £7,500 for a one year course.
- One year Masters applicant in History or historical studies.
The Embiricos Trust Scholarship
- Up to £13,500 per academic year for 3 years maximum.
- First-year Ph.D. applicant in Physical Science, Engineering or Mathematics.
- Greek, Greek Cypriot or British nationality or descent.
How to Apply for Jesus College Scholarships UK 2020
198 total views, 1 views today