Japan Foundation For UNU scholarships 2020 announced scholarships for Masters Program. Developing countries are eligible for this scholarship. Applicants can study masters program in the field of Sustainability at United Nations University in JAPAN.
In addition, that applicant who has the interest to study at United Nations University, Japan in the sustainability field can apply now. Also, only selected developing countries are eligible for this scholarship program.
UNU is a global think tank and graduates school with headquarters in Japan. Moreover, the organization of university institutions, and current university leadership.
UNU’s mission is to contribute through joint research and education to address urgent global issues of concern to the United Nations. It is also the Member States, including the survival, development, and welfare of mankind.
To fulfill this mission, UNU works as a bridge between international academic institutions and UN system organizations. And also, by working with world-leading universities and research institutions in UN member states.
Also, Visit Government Master Mind Scholarships Belgium 2020
The followings are the main points of the Japan Foundation For UNU scholarships 2020.
- Fully-Funded Scholarships (full tuition fees as well as a stipend).
- Host Country: Japan
- Host Institute: United Nations University
- Offering Program: Masters Program
- Target Group: International students from developing countries.
- Available Field: Sustainability
Also, check this out University of Edinburgh Scholarships 2020-2021
For quick alerts, you can join us on:
Requirements of Japan Foundation For UNU scholarships 2020
These following requirements are mandatory.
- An applicant with great interest in the sustainability field as well as the relevant background will be preferred.
- The applicant has knowledge about world issues overall.
- Candidates with Bachelors’s/Graduate degree or equal degree OR those students who will complete their degree before September 2020 can also apply.
- Required CGPA: For this scholarship, you need to have 3.5/4.0 CPGA in your previous degree.
- English Language details:
- Applicants from English language institutions (Bachelors’s degrees throughout the English language) can also provide an English proficiency letter.
- IELTS: 7.0 bands required for academic IELTS.
- TOFEL: In a paper-based testing system, points must be 600 & in an Internet-based testing system you need to have 100 points.
- Note: Reports of IELTS and TOFEL must be original, a photocopy will not be acceptable.A
- For those countries whose first language is English, IELTS OR TOFEL are not mandatory.
- Complete Details of Requirments
Benefits of Japan Foundation For UNU scholarships 2020
Check out the following benefits for the Japan Scholarships.
- 120,000 JPY per month allowance for living cost but it will be for one year.
- Fully Tuition fees covered by the university.
- Airfare and visa costs will be arranged by applicants.
- You need to have great interest to learn about the UN agenda and sustainability fields.
- Have the ability to carry on your future in Private or Government sectors after getting a master’s degree.
- Research findings in the field of sustainability are very important as well.
How to Apply
So There is no separate application form for the scholarships as it is a part of the online application for admission. Interested applicants must provide necessary information and documents for the scholarship together with the required documents for admission to the master’s degree program.
251 total views, 1 views today