Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) announced Fully Funded scholarships for International Students. Therefore, Islamic Development Bank Scholarships are offering all Programs including Bachelors, Masters, Doctoral, Post Doctoral. Applicants can apply in any filed.
In addition, the Islamic Development Bank is basically a Development Financial Institution. Overall 57 shareholding countries are part of the Islamic Development Bank which is based in SAUDIA ARAB.
Details of Islamic Development Bank Scholarships
Those students who are willing to study abroad now warmly welcome to apply because Applications are Open Now. The following are the Universities where Students can pursue their Studies.
- University of Cambridge
- Queen Mary University
- Imperial College London
- McGill University Canada
- Copenhagen University Denmark
Above all Universities where you can study after selection.
Check out Also: K.U.Leuven University Scholarships in Belgium 2020
Note: Please follow us on Facebook and join our Whatsapp Group as well as You can Subscribe our website for Latest Alerts.
Undergraduate Requirments Islamic Development Bank Scholarships
- Applicant must be IDB Member countries or From Muslim communities from any country (because of IDBs Requirments).
- Minimum Passed his/her Secondary Education with good Marks.
- Applicant Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Medical and Health Field: Dentist, Medicine, Psychology, Nursing, Pharmacy, Medical Laboratories, Microbiology, Public Health, Nutrition Specialists, BioMedicine, Medical, Veterinary, BioTech, Biology, and all relevant fields.
- All Fields of Engineering.
- LAW field as well as Education and other fields.
These above all Requirments and details for the Undergraduate Program.
Benefits for Undergraduates
- Fully Funded
- The full Tuition fee will cover.
- Also Accommodation expenses.
- Medical Insurance included.
- Both side Air-Tickets.
Benefits for Masters Program
Same Benefits for Masters Degree Program which are mentioned above for the Undergraduate program.
Eligibility For Masters Program
- The student must be citizens 0f IDB countries or From Muslim communities.
- Minimum Percentage of 60% in Bachelors’s Degree.
- Three (3) Professional References needed.
- Applicant never ever got a scholarship under the IDBs Scheme.
- Mentally and physically fit.
Fields and Majors
All Fileds are available for Masters Program.
Requirements for Ph.D. Program
The following are the Ph.D. program requirements for Apply.
- Having a Masters Degree with good marks. Also those applicants who have research experience will be preferred.
- Similarly, Never Got Scholarship Under IDBs.
- Also Physical and mentally fit Certificate.
Also, you can Visit the Official Advertisement.
1,731 total views, 2 views today