Ireland Government International scholarships 2021 finally announced. The government of Ireland offers scholarships for Masters and Ph.D. programs. Also, These scholarships are very famous scholarships in the world. All international students can apply for Ireland’s government scholarships.
Irish Ministry of Education sponsoring these scholarships. There are more than 280 awards for new scholars. So those students who are interested to apply in Ireland Government and want to carry on their studies abroad can apply now. All the details, requirements, benefits and applying process are as follows.
- Also, check, DAAD Scholarships in Germany 2021-2022
- Apply also, USA Science and Law school Scholarships 2020
Last Date to Apply: 31 Oct 2020
Main Points of Ireland Government International Scholarships 2021
The following are the main points for Ireland’s Government scholarships.
- Host Institute: Higher Education Commission
- Host Country: Ireland
- Eligible Nationalities: All nationalities including the EU.
- Offering Programs: Masters and Ph.D. Programs.
- Available disciplines: Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) and Arts, Humanities and Social science (AHSS).
- Number of Awards: More than 280
- Deadline: 31st Oct 2020
- Check this also, Denmark Government Scholarships 2020-2021
- Azerbaijan Government Scholarships 2020-2021
Also, Stay in Touch with OPPORTUNITYPOINT.INFO on:
Check out all the financial awards for the Ireland Government scholarship 2021.
- Ministry of Education, Ireland announced €24,0000 every year for international students.
- The applicant will get a €16,000 stipend every year. (time period for Masters program in Ireland will be 1 year or 2 years. And for the Ph.D. program time duration will be 3 or 4 years.
- The government will also provide €2,250 per year for Research Work to selected applicants.
Requirements of Ireland Government International Scholarships 2021
- To apply for a Masters’s degree you need to have a Bachelors’s degree or equal to bachelor’s.
- Similarly, for a Ph.D. program candidates should have a master’s degree or equal to a master’s degree.
- Those students who are waiting for results can also apply.
- Also, Candidates can provide a HOPE Certificate/Letter mentioning expecting result/percentage/CPGA.
- Recommendation letter required as well as reference letters (2).
- Applicants Updated CV.
297 total views, 1 views today