IOE announced Mater’s scholarships at University College London, United Kingdom. University offering IOE Centenary Masters Scholarships (London). Also especially those students who want to work in his/her country or any other country because of their circumstances.
In addition, only those applicants who are applying for a full-time program will be eligible. Whereas those candidates who want to register online courses are not eligible. All details of scholarships, requirements, benefits and applying process are as follows.
- Apply also, Heinrich Boll Scholarships in Germany (2020-2021)
- Check also, Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarships 2020-2021
- Visit also, Ireland Government International Scholarships 2021
Last Date to Apply: 4th May 2020
Main Points of IOE Centenary Masters Scholarships (London)
The following are the main key points of the IOE Centenary Masters Scholarships London 2020.
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Host Institute: University College London, UK
- Offering Program: Masters Program
- Award Value: Full Tuition Fees as well as Accommodation.
- Eligible Nationality: Citizen or Resident of a low or middle-income country.
- Number of Awards: Not Defined by the University.
- Deadline: 4th May 2020
- Available Fields: All Fields are available.
Check out the following requirements for the scholarships.
- Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree.
- Only citizens/residents of low or middle-income countries.
- Those applicants who are applying for a full-time course are eligible.
- Also, Never studied in the UK or lived in the UK.
- Willing to intake in Sep/Oct 2020.
- Previous educational records.
- Reference letters required as well.
- Statement of purpose (optional) as well as Motivation Letter.
Above all requirements are defined by the university.
Stay in Touch with OPPORTUNITYPOINT.INFO on:
Benefits of IOE Centenary Masters Scholarships (London)
Financial awards for the IOE Centenary Masters Scholarships London 2020-2021.
- Complete Tuition Fees of Selected applicants will be covered by the IOE.
- Also, Accommodation will be provided by the university.
- The applicant can avail scholarship awards in second (2nd) as well if his/her performance will be satisfactory.
EUROPE AND CENTRAL ASIA
|Belgium||Isle of Man||Serbia|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Italy||Slovak Republic|
EAST ASIA AND PACIFIC
|American Samoa||Korea, Rep.||Philippines|
|Brunei Darussalam||Macao SAR, China||Singapore|
|China||Marshall Islands||Taiwan, China|
|Fiji||Micronesia, Fed. Sts.||Thailand|
|Guam||Myanmar||Papua New Guinea|
|Hong Kong SAR, China||Nauru||Tonga|
|Kiribati||Northern Mariana Islands||Vietnam|
|Korea, Dem. People’s Rep.||Palau|
How to Apply
The applicant needs to get an offer letter/Conditional or unconditional offer letter from the University College London, UK (UCL). Send all your required documents to this EMAIL ADDRESS.
206 total views, 3 views today