Indonesian Ministry of Affairs announced scholarships for Arts and Culture students. International students can apply for this scholarship. It is a fully-funded scholarship and the purpose of these scholarships to give chance to Arts and culture students. The reason behind Indonesian Arts and Culture Scholarships Fully-Funded that there are no facilities for this filed that is why its a good opportunity for foreign students.
Basically these scholarships last for THREE (3) months (non-degree program). Those students who are willing to study for 3 months in Indonesia can now apply. In addition, these scholarships are completely fully funded.
Also, visit KAAD Scholarships in Germany 2020-2021
Details of Indonesian Arts and Culture Scholarships Fully-Funded
Indonesian Arts and Culture scholarships full details.
- Host Country: Indonesia
- Scholarships offered by: These scholarships are offered by the Indonesian Ministry of Affairs.
- Award Value: Fully-Funded scholarships
- Scholarship period: Three (3) Months. From 2 May to 15 August 2020
- Number of Scholarships: Not defined
The followings are the benefits for Indonesian Arts and culture scholarships 2020.
- RP. 2,000,000 allowance per month.
- As we mentioned above, it is a fully-funded scholarship.
- Also, the cost of all extra-curriculum activities will be provided by the Government.
- Full Tuition fees.
- Return-Ticket for the students from home town to Indonesia and from Indonesia to the home country.
- Free accommodation during the period.
- Applicants’ local transportation will also be covered.
- In addition, the candidate’s health insurance. (it will be limited health insurance)
For quick alerts, you can join us:
Eligibility and Requirement for Indonesian Arts and Culture Scholarships Fully-Funded
Check out also, the eligibility and the requirements for scholarships.
- Only Single applicants are allowed to apply. (married not allowed)
- Age Limit:
- Age must be 21 to 27.
- Education minimum high school diploma.
- Those applicants who have interest or Arts and Culture background history encourage to apply. (will be preferred)
- Note: Physically fitness students can apply only.
- The applicant needs to fill the application form and send it to the mentioned address in the official link below.
- Language skill: Ability to write and speak the basic English language.
- Two photographs with a RED color background.
- Motivation letter as well.
- Passport copy with two years of validity.
- All educational records/certificates or degrees.
- Health certificate with valid medical officer stamp.
- Recommendation letter required as well.
- Personal Signed Statement declaring the following:
- that you never received any scholarship in Indonesia.
- will follow the Indonesian rules and regulations during the stay.
- Willingness to accept all the facilities as well as accommodation.
- Applicant not try do any work/job.
The following regions are eligible for scholarships.
- Member countries of ASEAN, ASEAN+3, East Asia Summit, ASEAN Dialog Partners, ASEAN + European Union, Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation, Asia-Europe Meeting, Africa Region, Melanesian Spearhead Group and members of South West Pacific Dialog.
How to Apply
The applicant needs to fill the application form and send it to the following address with all the required documents.
Address: Embassy of Indonesia in Prague, Nad Budankami II/7, Prague before 14 February 2020.