Heinrich Boll Foundation announced scholarships for International students. All those students who are outside of Germany can apply in this scholarship program. Moreover, Heinrich Boll Scholarships in Germany (2020-2021) offering Masters and Ph.D. programs for all foreign students.
In addition, host institutes will be state-recognized universities in Germany. All courses are available for study. All international students including EU citizens as well as non-EU students. So those students who are interested to study in Germany can apply easily. Complete details, requirements, financial awards and applying procedure are as follow.
- Visit Also, Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarships 2020-2021
- Apply also, Ireland Government Scholarships 2021
- Also, check DAAD Scholarships in Germany 2021
Stay in Touch with OPPORTUNITYPOINT.INFO on:
About Heinrich Boll Foundation
Fostering democracy and upholding human rights, taking action to prevent the destruction of the global ecosystem. Also, advancing equality between women and men, securing peace through conflict prevention in crisis zones as well as defending the freedom of individuals against excessive state and economic power – these are the objectives that drive the ideas and actions of the Heinrich Böll Foundation. Foundation maintains close ties to the German Green Party (Alliance 90/The Greens) and as a think tank for green visions and projects. Also, Heinrich Foundation is part of an international network encompassing well over 100 partner projects in approximately 60 countries.
The Heinrich Böll Foundation works independently and nurtures a spirit of intellectual openness. Also, maintain a world wide network with currently 30 international offices.
Last Date to Apply: 1st March 2020
Main Points of Heinrich Boll Scholarships in Germany (2020-2021)
The following are the main points of the scholarship program.
- Host Country: Germany
- Host Institute: State-Recognized Institutions
- Award value: Fully Funded as well as Partially Funded
- Offering Program: Masters and Ph.D.
- Target Nationalities: All Nationalities including EU.
- Number of Awards: Various scholarships
- Deadline: 1st March 2020
- Available fields: All fields are available
Benefits for Heinrich Boll Scholarships in Germany (2020-2021)
For Masters Program:
- For NON-EU applicants:
- Full Tuition Fees.
- €850 per month allowance stipend.
- Different allowances for each student.
- For EU students:
- €649 per month stipend.
- €300 per month for stationary.
- Tuition fees for a few cases. (not covered in Germany but will be given outside Germany).
- Host Countries for EU students: Germany, Switzerland and other EU state-recognized universities.
For Ph.D. Program:
- For NON-EU Candidates:
- €1,200 per month stipend.
- €100 per month for travel expenses.
- Other expenses of daily routine or research expenses will be covered.
- For EU Applicants:
- €1350 per month stipend.
- €100 per month for Research expenses.
- Tuition fees will not be covered in Germany but will be given in other institutes outside Germany.
- NOTE: Candidates must apply for admission first in any state-recognized university and get admission letter or unconditional offer letter.
- All previous transcripts as well as proof of your professional field.
- Reference letters (minimum two).
- Motivational letter.
- Experience letter in the relevant field.
How to Apply:
Please note: Heinrich Foundation accepts only online applications
- Gather information on the application process and the requested documents.
- Register for the online application portal
- Provide the requested information in the Online Application Portal
- After uploading all of your documents, submit your application before the end of the application deadline
252 total views, 1 views today