Applications are now open for the “Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarship 2020”. Therefore these Scholarship is a fully-funded Chinese government scholarship. Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarships China (fully funded 2020) is announced for masters and doctoral programs. So big opportunities for those students who are interested to study in China.
In addition, the Harbin Institute of technology university is included in the best 6 universities in the world (Engineering universities). Therefore HIT built, and launched its own satellites (in 2004, 2008 and 2013). Everyone wishes to get this scholarship because of the Harbin Institute of Technology university rankings.
This Harbin Institute scholarship is a fully-funded international scholarship. So HIT bears all expenses for final selected students. The time period for the Master’s Program is 2 years and 4 years for Doctoral Program.
Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarship 2020 offered by China Scholarship Council (CSC). It is normally called China Government Scholarships. So applicants from any field can apply.
About Harbin University
Harbin (Chinese: 哈尔滨 ) is the capital and largest city of Heilongjiang province in the northeastern region of the People’s Republic of China. Holding sub-provincial administrative status, Harbin has direct jurisdiction over nine metropolitan districts, two county-level cities, and seven counties. Harbin is the eighth-most populous Chinese city and the most populous city in Northeast China. According to the 2010 census, the built-up area made of seven out of nine urban districts (all but Shuangcheng and Acheng not urbanized yet) had 5,282,093 inhabitants, while the total population of the sub-provincial city was up to 10,635,971. Harbin serves as a key political, economic, scientific, cultural, and communications hub in Northeast China, as well as an important industrial base of the nation.
Harbin, which was originally a Manchu word meaning “a place for drying fishing nets”, grew from a small rural settlement on the Songhua River to become one of the largest cities in Northeast China. Founded in 1898 with the coming of the Chinese Eastern Railway, the city first prospered as a region inhabited by an overwhelming majority of the immigrants from the Russian Empire.
Eligibility Criteria for Harbin Institute of Technology China:
The following are the Requirments of Scholarship.
- Non-Chinese nationality.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Master’s program / Masters Degree for the Ph.D. program.
- Age Limit for Bachelor’s: Maximum 35 years.
- Age Limit for Master’s: Maximum 40 years.
- Applicants Must be excellent in previous studies as well as Must have excellent knowledge of research.
Financial Coverage for Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarship 2020 :
- Master’s degree applicant: RMB 3,000 per month.
- Ph.D. applicant: RMB 3,500 per month.
- Registration fee, tuition, and accommodation fee.
- Medical insurance: 800RMB per year.
Above all are the benefits of Harbin Scholarships.
Requirements for Harbin Institute Scholarship:
Applicants must provide these Documents for Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarships Fully Funded 2020-2021, as well as Documents, must be original.
- Highest degree, transcripts.
- Notarized original pre-graduation certificate.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation.
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Passport copy.
- Foreigner physical exam form. (photocopy).
- A study or research plan (no less than 800 words). So you can download official formate through the official site. website: http://studyathit.hit.edu.cn/en/academic/program/view?id=17.
- Bank receipt evaluation fee: USD 60 or RMB 400.
In addition, above all Documents are important to apply.
484 total views, 2 views today