Hanken School of Economics Finland Scholarships 2020. This Hanken School is Basically a Business School. Hanken School of Economics Finland Scholarships offered Master’s Scholarships for GBSN members & Developing countries. So those Students who had done their Bachelor’s can apply for this scholarship in Finland.
In addition, the Hanken School of Economics was established in 1909 for the first time. After that, its name changed to the Hanken School of Economics (business school). Initially, Subjects of Masters are taught in Swedish but now there is also the option of English.
Hanken School of Economics Finland announced Master’s scholarships for Developing Countries. The number of Scholarships is not defined yet. So Students who have to wish to study in Finland can apply now.
About Hanken School
The mission of Hanken is to create cutting-edge knowledge and educate responsible professionals for the global economy and changing society through
- research activities characterised by academic excellence and corporate world relevance. In the areas of strength in particular, the research conducted is cutting edge.
- research-based education that provides Hanken graduates and executive education participants with an ability to think analytically and critically and to act in a global environment characterised by continuous change
- embracing the statutory responsibility for educating business graduates fluent in Swedish, while simultaneously offering programmes for international students
- integrating social responsibility and sustainability in all activities
- embracing a high degree of internationalisation in spirit, content and actions
All activities are characterised by high quality, integrity, openness, responsibility and efficiency
Details of Finland Scholarships 2020
You can apply for Hanken school scholarships in the following fields. Please check out your related Field before applying.
All Awards will be based on the Applicant’s Educational performance.
Type of Awards: Master’s
- Humanitarian Logistics
- Business Management
You can apply in Above all fields.
In addition, If you did not Subscribe to us on the website or on Facebook Page. Please go ahead for Quick Alerts because we don’t want to miss the chance to serve you.
Also, Apply for: Tokyo University Summer Fellowship – FullyFunded-2020
Also Check out: New Zealand Government Scholarship Fully Funded 2020
Requirments of Hanken School Scholarships
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Eligible Countries: PAKISTAN, China, Mexico, Morocco, Kyrgyzstan, India, Lebanon, Nigeria, Kenya, Peru, Philippines, Egypt, Colombia, Ghana, Tunisia, Cambodia, Brazil, Afghanistan or GBSN Members.
- Language Requirments: IELTS: ≥ 6.5 / TOFEL: ≥ 92
- Motivational Letter
- Updated CV
Above all documents are very important for a scholarship.
Benefits in Hanken School of Economics Scholarship
- Total Awards: Not specified yet.
- Time Period: Two (2) Years.
- Living Expenses: 8000 EUR Per Year.
- Full Tuition Fee will be cover by the Hanken School of Economics.
Please visit the official website for Online Application for the Master’s degree program.
Similarly, You can visit the official advertisement of Finland Scholarship from Below Button.