Government of Flanders, Belgium announced scholarships for brilliant students of the world. Flemish Ministry of Education offering Masters scholarships. The main purpose of Government Master Mind Scholarships 2020 to promote education internationally as well as in Flanders and Brussels.
So those students who have the interest to study in Belgium and have the ability to explore themselves can apply now. There are almost 30 international scholarships for 2020-2021. Candidates can not apply directly. Applications will be made to host institutes directly.
- Visit also, Canada Government Scholarships 2020/2021 (Fully Funded)
- Check Out also, Master/Ph.D. Scholarship in Australia 2020-2021
In addition, Flanders refers to the Dutch-speaking northern part of Belgium.
Flanders provides excellent study programs in English and Dutch and can boast first-rate student facilities. Also, It combines cities and villages rich in art, history, and architecture with one of Europe’s most innovative research climates. Brussels, the capital of Belgium and Flanders, is also home to the European Union, hosting many international organizations and multinational corporation’s European headquarters.
The region’s central location in the heart of Western Europe makes it an ideal base for visiting the rest of the continent.
- Host Country: Belgium.
- Host Institute: Flemish universities.
- Offering Program: Masters Program
- Number of Awards: 30 Scholarships
- Target Countries: International
- Applicants should not combine this scholarship with any other scholarship.
The followings are the benefits defined by the Flemish Ministry of Education.
- Selected applicants will get €8000 per academic year. So all expenses will be cover in this stipend.
- Japan, Mexico, Palestine, and the USA are the priority countries for the Flemish government.
Eligibility for Government Master Mind Scholarships 2020
The followings are the details of the Master Mind scholarships 2020
- All international students are eligible.
- Candidates can apply in Masters’s degrees and available courses in any higher education institution in Flanders.
- The student has a good knowledge of the English language:
- an overall band score of minimum 7.0 on the IELTS test;
- the minimum total score of 94 on a TOEFL test;
- C1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference;
- or a similar result in another official language test (recognized by the Host institution). Students who apply for a Master program at a School of Arts have at least:
- an overall band score of minimum 6.5 on the IELTS test;
- a minimum total score of 90 on the TOEFL test;
- B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference;
- a similar result in another official English language test (recognized by the Host institution).
- Required CGPA for the Master’s degree program is 3.5/4.0.
- The applicant can get the scholarships when they are accepted by the host institute.
- Those students who are already studied or currently enrolled in any Flemish institute can not apply.
- Students who enroll for the following programs for the academic year 2020-2021 are not eligible for the Master Mind Scholarship:
- preparatory programs
- bridging programs
- distance learning.
- Full Details and Eligibility
Above all mandatory eligibility keypoint.
Requirements for Government Master Mind Scholarships 2020
Documents to be uploaded:
- Passport photo – International passport as well as national ID.
- Transcript of records; if written in another language than Dutch, French, German or English, a certified translation must be enclosed.
- English language test results or Letter of the exemption provided by the Host University.
- Letter of motivation written in English – Two letters of recommendation from professors of your (previous) Home university, University of Applied sciences, School of Arts or recent employer wrote in English.
- Copy of acquired diploma(s); if written in another language than Dutch, French, German or English, a certified translation must be enclosed.
- Three reasons of motivation for submission (at least 150 words) of the candidate’s application formulated in English by the Host institution.
Candidate can not apply directly, they need to apply at the host institute. After accepted by the university, the applicant can apply for a scholarship.
Details of HOST Institutes and Official advertisements are as follow: