Chinese Government announced scholarships for Bachelors and Masters program at the Fujian University of Technology Scholarship. These scholarships are fully funded scholarships program. Students from any field can apply for the scholarship, there is no CPGA or any specific discipline required. Therefore, those students who want to pursue their further studies can apply for the Fujian University of Technology Scholarship 2020. Also, there is no requirement for the English language (EILTS).
In addition, the time duration for the Bachelor’s program will be 4 years and for Masters, it will be 3 years. Fujian University is providing CSC scholarships for all foreign students. Complete details of the Fujian University scholarships, requirements, financial awards and the procedure of applying are as follows.
About Fujian University of Technology
Fujian University of Technology (Chinese: 福建工程学院; pinyin: Fújiàn Gōngchéng Xuéyuàn) is a public university located in Fuzhou, Fujian, China. The Chinese Ministry of Education established the university in 2002 by merging Fujian College of Architecture and Civil Engineering and Fujian Institute of Technology. The predecessor of both institutions was the noted “Fujian Gaogong” (Fujian Advanced Technological School) originating from “Canxia Jingshe” (Canxia Elementary Technological School), which was co-founded in 1896 by Lin Shu, an eminent Fujian scholar, and translator and Chen Baochen, tutor of the last Chinese emperor Puyi during the Qing dynasty. The university’s abbreviation is FJUT.
Last Date to Apply: 31st April 2020
Benefits of Fujian University of Technology Scholarship 2020
The following are the financial awards for the selected applicants.
- Complete Tuition Fees for selected students.
- Accommodation in the host university.
- Students will get a monthly stipend as well.
- Also, medical insurance included in the scholarship awards.
- Other study awards regarding studies.
Stay in Touch with OPPORTUNITYPOINT.INFO on:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Transport Engineering
- International Business
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Management
Requirements for Fujian University of Technology Scholarship 2020
- Candidate should be non-Chinese.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree for Masters Program and the same with the PhD program, you need to have a Masters’s degree with good grades.
- Also, a fresh/updated CV required with the application.
- As everyone knows, for international scholarships applicants need to have a passport and photographs.
- A recommendation letter as well as a study plan.
- NO IELTS.