The Cedarville University, USA announced freshman need-based scholarships. These scholarships are for International students. All countries are eligible for freshmen scholarships 2020-2021. All those students who want to continue their studies in the Undergraduate program can apply now in Freshmen Need-Based Scholarship USA 2020-2021.
In addition, the main purpose of this scholarship is to support financially. As well as almost all fields are available to apply. Previous Academic records will be checked but the selection process will depend on Statement of Purpose (SOP). All details, requirements, financial awards and online applying procedures are as follows.
- Also, Check Wellcome Award MSc Scholarships (UK)
- Apply Also, IOE Centenary Masters Scholarships (London)
- Check Also, Heinrich Boll Scholarships in Germany (2020-2021)
Last Date to Apply: 1st May 2020
About Cedarville University
Cedarville University is a private Baptist university in Cedarville, Ohio. At its founding, the school was affiliated with the conservative General Synod of the Reformed Presbyterian Church in North America, General Synod, now Presbyterian Church in America.
Cedarville University has been honored as one of the top-ranked Christian universities granting bachelor’s degrees and a “best college” for studying the Bible. University’s academic teams regularly win or rank in the top tier of national and international competitions. Cedarville is also recognized among the best universities in Ohio. Schedule a visit at one of today’s top Christian colleges in Ohio and the greater Midwest by calling 1-800-CEDARVILLE (233-2784) or going online.
Stay in Touch with OPPORTUNITYPOINT.INFO on:
Main Points of Freshmen Need-Based Scholarship USA 2020-2021
The following are the important points of the scholarship 2020-2021.
- Host University: The Cedarville University
- Host Country: United State of America (USA).
- Offering Program: Undergraduate Program.
- Available Course: All course is available
- Award Value: Fully Funded Scholarships
- Number of Awards: Not defined by the university.
- Deadline: 1st May 2020.
- Nationality: All Nationalities are eligible.
Stipend and all financial awards will be given according to the applicant’s needs. It can be fully funded as well as partially funded. The applicant needs to Complete the financial Support Form correctly. You can get the form below.
Requirements of Freshmen Need-Based Scholarship USA 2020-2021
As in other scholarship programs, almost all universities and countries have the same documentation requirements except few. Please check out the requirements below.
- Students’ previous educational record.
- Reference Letters are mandatory.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) always required for a need-based scholarship.
- Motivational Letter (if possible).
- Students Awards (if any).
- Updated CV (optional).
How to Apply
Applicants need to fulfill application form correctly, but remember full-time courses will be preferred. Application with part-time courses automatically rejected.
272 total views, 1 views today