Edith Cowan University scholarships are now open for international students. Students from all over the world can apply for the scholarships. The funding program supports students who want to undertake a PhD at EDU in partnership with Spinal Cord Injuries Australia in the realm of exercise medicine and neurological disorders. Those students who want to study in Australia can apply for ECU-SCIA Ph.D. Scholarships in Australia.
University is calling for applications to be considered for Research Scholarships valued at $30,000 AUD per annum (tax-free) to undertake a PhD. The scholarship also includes a full tuition fee sponsorship of up to $35,000 per annum. Our research team at the Exercise Medicine Research Institute at Edith Cowan University wishes to contact any high-quality candidates interested in pursuing a Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy) embedded within our NeuroMoves clinic, a partnership with Spinal Cord Injuries Australia.
- Apply Also, University of West London Scholarships 2020/2021
- Check Also, Fujian University of Technology Scholarship 2020
About Edith Cowan University
Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university located in Perth, Western Australia. It was named after the first woman to be elected to an Australian Parliament, Edith Cowan, and is the only Australian university named after a woman.
Key Points of ECU-SCIA PhD Scholarships in Australia
- Host Country: Australia
- Host University: Edith Cowan University
- A number of awards: Not Defined
- Offering Programs: Doctoral Programs.
- Eligible Nationals: All countries
- Deadline: 23 June 2020
- Available Courses: All courses.
Stay in Touch with OPPORTUNITYPOINT.INFO on:
The project will be defined in discussion with the supervision team, Spinal Cord Injuries Australia and the successful candidate:
- Evaluation of a community-based, resistance and aerobic exercise program for people with neurological disorders with an emphasis on cardio-metabolic outcomes.
- Development and evaluation of targeted exercise prescription and nutritional supplementation to improve bone health in people with spinal cord injuries.
- You will be based at the NeuroMoves Clinic and Exercise Medicine Research Institute at Edith Cowan University in Perth, Western Australia supervised by leaders in the field of exercise medicine and neuroscience.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to Leah Sholer or Professor Robert Newton
Eligibility guidelines for ECU-SCIA PhD Scholarships in Australia
- Applicants must have submitted a course application for L61 within the School of Medical and Health Sciences
- Applicants must be proposing a thesis in spinal cord injuries
How to apply for ECU-SCIA PhD Scholarships in Australia
Please submit award application through ECU Online Scholarship Application Portal. Access to the portal is available between the application opening and closing dates.
21,694 total views, 1 views today