Denmark’s government announced scholarships again for international students except for EU Countries. Danish ministry of education offers a scholarship every year to the non-EU citizens. Those students who are highly motivated and excellent in academic records can now apply in Denmark Government Scholarships 2020-2021.
In addition, every year the Danish government awarded scholarships. Students having a bachelor’s degree can apply for a Masters’s degree. Those candidates who have the interest to study in one of the best universities in Denmark can apply. All details, requirements, benefits and applying processes are mentioned below.
- Visit also, Azerbaijan Government Scholarships 2020-2021
- Apply also, World Citizen Talent Scholarship 2020-2021
- Check also, University of Nottingham-UK Scholarships 2020
- IT University of Copenhagen (ITU)
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
- Aalborg University (AAU)
- Roskilde University (RUC)
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
- Aarhus University (AU)
- Other Universities and Colleges
Main Points of Denmark Government Scholarships 2020-2021
The main points of Denmark Government scholarships 2020-2021 are as follows.
- Host country: Denmark
- Host Institution: All higher education institutions mentioned above.
- Offering Program: Masters Program
- Number of Awards: Not defined by the Government.
- Deadline: 31 March 2020
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU Countries.
- Available field: All fields are available.
Stay in Touch with OPPORTUNITYPOINT.INFO on:
- There are two types of Scholarships offered by the Danish government.
- Fully Funded
- Partial Funded
- Fully Funded scholarships covered all tuition fees as well as living costs.
- Whereas, in a partially funded scholarship, the applicant will get half tuition fees.
- Candidate must be non-EU citizen. (international students except EU).
- Only those applicants are eligible who are willing to intake in the full-time programs.
- Reference letters required as well as Motivation letter.
- Previous academic documents.
- The language requirement depends on the university which you will select.
How to Apply:
NOTE: Candidates will select the university of there choice first, then they will contact university through email. After that, the University will provide you all the details, application form and other details.
Please visit the official notice below, after opening the official notice scroll down and go through the Denmark Government scholarships.
Denmark is a Scandinavian country including the Jutland Peninsula and various islands. It’s connected to nearby Sweden via the Öresund bridge. Copenhagen, its capital, is home to royal palaces and colorful Nyhavn harbor, plus the Tivoli amusement park and the iconic “Little Mermaid” statue. Odense is writer Hans Christian Andersen’s hometown, with a medieval core of cobbled streets and half-timbered houses.
Find More Opportunities on Opportunity Point.
178 total views, 1 views today