Center for Genomic Regulation (CRG) announced summer internships in Spain for undergraduates and Masters’s degree holders. CRG Summer Internships in Spain 2020 offering fully funded scholarships for international students. There is no restriction on nationality.
This is a paid internship, as well as other expenses, are also covered in it. So those students who completed their undergraduate degree or recently enrolled in a master’s degree can apply. It is a good opportunity for all international students. Please check out all the details, requirements, benefits, and applying process bellow.
Also, check University of Edinburgh Scholarships 2020-2021
The Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG) is an international biomedical research institute of excellence, created in December 2000. It is a non-profit foundation funded by the Catalan Government through the Departments of Business & Knowledge, the Spanish Ministry of Science, Innovation & Universities, the “la Caixa” Banking Foundation, and includes the participation of Pompeu Fabra University. The mission of the CRG is to discover and advance knowledge for the benefit of society, public health and economic prosperity.
The CRG believes that the medicine of the future depends on the groundbreaking science of today. This requires an interdisciplinary scientific team focused on understanding the complexity of life from the genome to the cell to a whole organism and its interaction with the environment, offering an integrated view of genetic diseases. The CRG is a unique center in Spain, based on an innovative organization research model. Group leaders at the CRG are recruited internationally and receive support from the center to set up and run their groups. An external Scientific Advisory Board made up of 15 world leaders in the different areas, evaluates them. The result of evaluations conditions the future of the CRG scientists, no matter whether they have open-ended or time-limited contracts. This ensures the mobility and the renewal of the workforce.
Check out also, Abu Dhabi University Scholarships 2020 Fully-Funded
Details of CRG Summer Internships in Spain 2020
- Host Country: Spain
- Host Institute: Center for Genomic Regulation (CRG)
- Duration of Internship: Two (2) months from July to August 2020.
- Number of Internships: Not defined.
- Award Value: Fully Funded.
- Required Education: Undergraduate degree or Enrolled in Masters.
Benefits of CRG Summer Internships in Spain 2020
The following are the defined financial awards by the CRG.
- CRG summer internship in Barcelona, Spain is a fully-funded internship. There is no expense for this internship.
- Stipend: 400€ per month to selected candidates for CRG summer internship 2020.
- Interns also get food (meals) during working days.
- Both sides Air-Ticket for selected applicants. (from home country to Spain and from Spain to the home country).
- Health insurance, as well as housing, will be managed by applicant. (by given stipend).
For quick alerts, you can join us on:
Requirements & Internship Fields
The followings are the requirements and internship fields.
- Candidates having an undergraduate degree with good grades. Similarly, candidates recently enrolled in a master’s degree can apply for this CRG internship.
- Candidates who enrolled in a Masters’s degree will get permission or agreement letter from current universities or colleges.
- English language proficiency must be good.
- Academic certificates/degrees.
- A letter of reference will be preferred. (minimum one)
- These following fields are available for internships:
- Life Sciences
- Biomedical Research
Above all fields are available to apply.
The applicant needs to fill the online application forms after signing up on the official website (mentioned below). Please follow the details below to apply.
181 total views, 1 views today