Assessment of applications and awards process: Applications will be assessed by members of Student Experience staff on the basis of meeting essential living costs for two months from the date of application for COVID-19 Hardship Fund Strathclyde University. Assessors will also consider exceptional expenditure arising from the current pandemic situation.
If a student receives an award, they may request a review of their situation after two months by submitting an update form available from the Funding and Financial Support Team.
When assessing need account will be taken of any other income available to the student or their household and priority will be given to essential living costs where household income is insufficient to meet that need.
Where a student applies to this fund but is eligible for support from another fund administered by Student Experience, consideration will automatically be given to whether another fund such as Discretionary Fund is a more appropriate source of support. It will not be necessary to submit a separate application.
Key Points of COVID-19 Hardship Fund Strathclyde University
- Scholarships Offering Country: United Kingdom
- Scholarship Institute: University of Strathclyde
- Available Seats: Not Mentioned
- Program: Undergraduates and Post-graduate programs.
- Courses: All Courses are Available.
- Total Award Value: Fully-Funded scholarships.
- Last Date to Apply: 30th Sep 2020.
- Eligible Nationals: All Countries are Eligible
Eligible Countries Group for COVID-19 Hardship Fund UK 2020
UK, EU, EEA, UK and Islands, RUK, & all International students.
- Level of Study Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught, Postgraduate Research
- Mode of StudyFull Time, Part-Time
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical & Process Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Design, Manufacturing & Engineering Management
- Electronic & Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
- Naval Architecture, Ocean & Marine Engineering
- Centre for Lifelong Learning
- Government & Public Policy
- Psychological Sciences & Health
- Social Work & Social Policy
- Computer & Information Sciences
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Pure & Applied Chemistry
- Strathclyde Institute of Pharmacy & Biomedical Sciences
- Accounting & Finance
- Hunter Centre for Entrepreneurship
- Management Science
- MBA & International Division
- Strathclyde Executive Education & Development
- Work, Employment & Organisation
Hardship Funds for COVID-19 Hardship Fund UK 2020
- Opens 25 March 2020
- Deadline 30 September 2020
- Help with Living costs
- Duration Short term to meet immediate needs
Stay in Touch with OPPORTUNITYPOINT.INFO on:
Requirements & Eligibility for COVID-19 Hardship Fund UK 2020
Registered students of the University (including students in Academic and Voluntary Suspension) are eligible to apply to the Fund if they meet the following criteria:
- have fallen into financial hardship or anticipate financial hardship related to the current COVID-19 pandemic; and
- Other funds are not available to meet their essential needs, or are insufficient to meet these needs; or
- An award is appropriate to meet exceptional needs
Awards may also be made on an exceptional basis to students who are “Valid to Register” status.
How to Apply for COVID-19 Hardship Fund UK 2020
You should complete a Financial Support Funds application and return it along with the following documents to [email protected]. If you have difficulty obtaining any of these documents please explain in your accompanying email and submit the form anyway. Applications will be processed as quickly as possible.
Supporting documents (if applicable):
1 months’ bank statement
Confirmation of any funding such as scholarship, statutory funding or salary if not shown on bank statement
Confirmation of any benefits if not confirmed on your bank statement
Funding and Financial Support Team.
20,447 total views, 1 views today