Comillas Pontifical University, Spain offering Scholarships for Ph.D. programs. Students from all over the world can apply for the scholarship. All research courses are almost available to apply for Comillas Pontifical University Scholarships Spain. There is no separate application needed for a scholarship, students can apply through email.
In addition, every year Comillas Pontifical University announced scholarships for international students. Tuition fees will be covered by the University. There is one condition only, the applicant should have a good academic record.
- Apply Here also, Scottish Government Scholarships 2020-2021
- Visit also, Skoltech Russia Masters And PhD Scholarships Fully-Funded 2020
Comillas Pontifical University (Spanish: Universidad Pontificia Comillas) is a private university in Madrid, Spain. It is a Catholic university run by the Society of Jesus.
The university is involved in a number of academic exchange programs, work practice schemes and international projects. Over 200 institutions of higher education in Europe, Latin America, North America, and Asia.
Stay in Touch with OPPORTUNITYPOINT.INFO on:
Keypoints of Comillas Pontifical University Scholarships Spain
- Host Country: Spain
- Host Institute: Comillas Pontifical University
- Offering Program: Ph.D./Doctoral
- Available Courses: All research courses are available.
- Number of Awards: Not defined
- Award Value: 20.253.60 Euros gross per year.
- Deadline: 30th April 2020
Requirements for Comillas Pontifical University Scholarships Spain
- Applicants from all over the world can apply for this scholarship program.
- Applicant must hold an undergraduate or Masters’s degree with good grads.
- Applicants must hold a degree from any Spanish institute or one from the European countries.
- OR hold a degree from foreign education authorities.
- But it is very important that foreign or International Degree must be equal to the Spanish Masters’s degree.
- The completion of MRes will be an advantage.
The following are the documents that are required by the institute.
- Updated CV required of the applicant.
- National ID card.
- Certified Academic Transcripts.
- The cover letter also needed.
- Research proposal as well as two references.
Sponsorship will be provided to selected students, which covers the 20.253.60 Euros gross per year. It covers all the expenses regarding research and tuition.
How to Apply
Candidates need to send all their documents through email. There is no need to send documents to the General Secretary.
Email: [email protected]
121 total views, 1 views today