China Heilongjiang Provincial scholarships announced for International students. China Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships 2020 offers bachelor, Masters’s, and Ph.D. programs. So all universities of Heilongjiang Province are eligible to apply as well as almost all courses are available.
In addition, every year China Government offers scholarships for international students. Students from all over the world can apply. Therefore those students who have an interest in pursuing their education in China can apply now.
In Heilongjiang Province, there are almost 37 universities. Also, there are top-ranking universities as well. All details, requirements, financial awards and applying procedure are as follow.
Details of China Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships 2020
The followings are the details of scholarships.
- Host Countries: All Heilongjiang Provincial Universities.
- Scholarships offered by the Government of China.
- Details of Age:
- For Bachelors Degree: 25 Years
- For Masters degree: 35
- Similarly for Ph.D. degree: 40
- For a Bachelors’s degree, the candidate should have a high school degree with good marks/percentages.
- Also for a master’s degree, you need to have a bachelor’s degree with excellent grades.
- Similarly for Ph.D. applicant needs a masters degree as well as an excellent percentage.
- Two sets of Copies of these following documents.
- Filled Application form of Heilongjiang Provincial Universities scholarships 2020.
- Your educational certificates. (must be attested)
- Research Plan. (in English or Chinese).
- Two (2) recommendation letters required as well.
- Foreigner medical test report as well as Passport copy.
You can also join our Social Groups for the quick alert.
Selected applicants will get the following awards.
- Applicants complete fees as well as his/her registration fees.
- The candidate will also get the cost of practice and experimental studies.
- Complete stationery throughout the period. (books and other teaching material)
- Accommodation will be provided by the university.
- Applicants’ medical insurance.
Complete APPLICATION FORM and send all required documents to the following address BY 15TH April 2020.
The contact information
Tel: 0454-8603918 Also, Fax: 0086-454-8603918
Address: Room No.209, the Admission Office of International Education College of Jiamusi University，No.258 Xuefu Street, Jiamusi City, Heilongjiang Province, China.
Postcode: 154007 E-mail: [email protected] （For scholarship）
Jiamusi University http://www.jmsu.edu.cn/
501 total views, 1 views today