Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU) announced scholarships for International students. SJTU offering Masters and Ph.D. programs. Almost all courses are available for international students. Therefore, those students who have the interest to continue their studies. Those students can apply in China Fully Funded Scholarships 2020-2021.
In addition, it is a research university founded in 1896. Shanghai Jiao Tong University is one of the best universities in China and the World. Also, there is no Restriction of any origin, all foreign students can apply. Moreover, there are almost 7000 international students are studying.
All details, Requirements, eligibility, available courses, and benefits are as follow. Please check out all the details carefully and then apply for a scholarship.
Shanghai is the largest Chinese city by population and one of the largest city proper by population in the world. It is one of the four direct-controlled municipalities of the People’s Republic of China, with a population of more than 24 million as of 2014. It is a global financial center and a transport hub with the world’s busiest container port. Located in the Yangtze River Delta in East China, Shanghai sits on the south edge of the mouth of the Yangtze in the middle portion of the Chinese coast. The municipality borders the provinces of Jiangsu and Zhejiang to the north, south, and west, and is bounded to the east by the East China Sea.
For centuries a major administrative, shipping, and trading town, Shanghai grew in importance in the 19th century due to its favorable port location and economic potential. The city was one of five opened to foreign trade and then flourished as a center of commerce between east and west, and became the undisputed financial hub of the Asia Pacific in the 1930s. In the 1990s, the economic reforms introduced by Deng Xiaoping resulted in an intense re-development of the city.
Shanghai is a popular tourist destination renowned for its historical landmarks such as The Bund, City God Temple, and Yu Garden as well as the extensive Lujiazui skyline, many skyscrapers, and major museums including the Shanghai Museum and the China Art Museum. It has been described as the window of the booming economy of mainland China.
Benefits for Masters Program
- Stipend: Selected applicants will get a monthly stipend as well. (3,000RMB)
- Fully Tuition Fees per year. (28,900 RMB)
- Fully Funded Awards.
- Accommodation allowance(1200 RMB per month) also.
- Medical health insurance will be given to the student.
Above all benefits are defined by the university.
- Check out also, Sheffield University UK Fully Funded Scholarships 2020-2021
- Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) Scholarships Fully-Funded 2020
Financial Awards for PH.D. Programs
The following are the benefits of the Ph.D. programs.
- Stipend: Monthly stipend for the Ph.D. program will be 5000 RMB per month.
- Fully Tuition fees for the Ph.D.program. (45,500 RMB per year)
- Similarly, Fully Funded.
- Living allowances per month will be 1500 RMB per month.
- Fully Health insurance.
Eligibility and Requirements for China Fully Funded Scholarships 2020-2021
Also, check your eligibility below.
- All International students can apply except China.
- The applicant must have good in English or Chinese.
- Candidate can submit English Proficiency letters or IELTS.
- If you are applying to a Masters’s program, then you must have good grades in Bachelor’s.
- Similarly, for the Ph.D. program’s applicant, you need to have a master’s degree with excellent grades.
- Two Reference letters required as well as a Recommendation letter.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Note: If the applicant did not complete their current degree. Then they can also submit the Expected Percentage Letter or Excepted Completion date Letter.
- Colored scanned copy of Passport as well as two Pictures. (passport size).
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) is mandatory as well.
- Remember: All documents must be in English or Chinese.
- Complete fully Program Details.
You can Also Visit our social Media Groups/Pages.
First, register your account and then apply through the online Application form before the deadline. (31 March 2020).
225 total views, 1 views today